Wedding Checklist 6. Prepare the wedding accessories that will be needed in the church and also in the video and photography.
Wedding Gown and Groom’s suit
Rings with Pillow
Coins(Aras) with Pillow
Special Guest Book
Wedding Checklist 7. Double Check the Wedding Settings and take a beauty rest.
Coordinate with your wedding planner if you have or with your coordinators to remind them other things you may add.
8. Entrust your valuables to your mom or closest family before and during the wedding so it will be kept safe.
9. Always wear your beautiful smile at the wedding and I’m sure you will. Good luck!
10. Voila! Enjoy your honeymoon.
Wedding Checklist Links:
Latest posts by Jem Alvarado (see all)
- PLDT HOME DSL “Ask Diego” - 04/16/2014
- Thank you and Goodbye, BLPDC! - 04/16/2014
- Safeguard Germ Alarm: Promotes Proper Hygiene through Hand-washing - 04/15/2014