“Motherhood is an ultimate gift a woman will treasure forever.”
Having a baby is one of the most exciting endeavours a woman can undertake. The excitement and curiosity lies ahead sometimes you even feel scared and sensitive during pregnancy. There are three stages of pregnancy called “Trimesters” and in this period you will go through a series of changes. There is also much learning to take place and exciting discoveries as we journey towards parenthood. Motherhood is an ultimate gift a woman will treasure forever.
Although, there are many articles/ topics that can be found on the internet about pregnancy but it’s not that easy to relate especially for first time moms. In this article, I would like to share some relevant information about pregnancy that I have research during my pregnancy in my first baby last 2008. Also, I have included some of my experiences in my trimester (physical and emotional) personal care and some of my suggestions.
Sources: My pregnancy organizer booklet from Multicare and “The First Year Book” by Dr. Eric Trimmer.
The recommended schedule of prenatal check-ups:
- Every month until the 7th month of gestation
- Every two weeks from the 8th month until the 9th month of gestation and, finally,
- Weekly until delivery
Latest posts by Jem Alvarado (see all)
- Monocle – Stylish Revolutionary New Speaker On the Go - 12/05/2013
- Fresh Treats at Harina Artisan Bakery Cafe - 12/05/2013
- Minnie Mouse Tutu Dress for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Theme - 12/03/2013