This post is a little late for my Mommy Moments. My little boy is really growing up fast in terms of learning although he is not that big or chubby when compared to other kids, I am so happy and thankful for his brain development. He is only two years old but he learns quickly a lot of things.
I remember when he turned at the age of 18 months, the first thing that he learned is counting from 1-10 by himself which I also posted in my other blog because I am so happy for his development.
His Milestones at 18 months
* His general term for fruits was “Apple” no matter what fruit it is but he can say orange, banana, grapes and other fruits.
* He can distinguish some animals like Birds, Dogs, Cats, Fish, frog, rabbit and horse.
* He can sing happy birthday, ABC’s, BINGO, and Getting to know you and other nursery songs with some assistance.
* He loves music and has a good taste of choosing a good music as he likes to watch top music videos
* He knows the activity in cooking and some foods that need to be cooked like noodles, vegetables and meat.
* He knows how to request saying “juice” to drink, “play” to watch movie, “baba” to go down, “labas” to go out and will sing the intro of the type of song he wants to listen or watch.
* He knows Mickey Mouse as “Mickey” and can distinguish Flower, leaves, ball, sun, light, bubbles, teddy, and write for “crayons”
* He can answer “How an animal sounds like?” for Dog, Cat, Goat, Cow, horse and a new addition was the snake.
* He can count 1 to ten by himself and still learning to count higher
* He can say colours like blue, red, green, purple and he starting to distinguish it.
* He is now calling me in different versions of being a mom to him like mama, mommy, ma, mamama, mamimi.
And now the I can say that his little new achievement was memorizing the song of Bahay Kubo in the right tune and melody. He is also fond of watching EWTN (Eternal World Television Network) and loves to view different Images of God and Saints.