7 Flares 7 Flares ×
Say I Love You in Different Languages (G-P)
- Gaelic: Ta gra agam ort
- Georgian: Mikvarhar
- German: Ich liebe dich
- Greek: S’agapo ~ contributed by Jeremy C.
- Greenlandic: Asavakit
- Gujarati: Mai thara prem karu chu ~ contributed by Sochin D.
- Haitian Creole: Mwen renmen’w
- Hawaiian: Aloha au ia’oe
- Hebrew: Ani ohev otah (to female) or Ani ohevet othah (to male)
- Hindi: Mai tumase pyar karata hun or Mai tumase pyar karati hun
- Hopi: Nu’ umi unangwa’ta
- Hungarian: Szeretlek
- Icelandic: Eg elska thig
- Indian Gujarati dialect: Tane prem karoo choo
- Indonesian: Saya cinta padamu
- Irish: Taim i’ngra leat
- Italian: Ti amo or Ti voglio bene
- Japanese: Ai shite ru or Kimi o ai shiteru
- Kannada (India): Naanu ninnanu preethisuthene ~ contributed by Sochin D.
- Kenyan: Nakupenda ~ Thanks to Gloria N.
- Kiswahili (East African): Ninakupenda ~ contributed by Evelyn D.
- Korean: Sarang hapnida
- Kurdish: Ez te hezdikhem
- Lao: Khoi huk chau
- Latin: Te amo
- Latvian: Es tev milu
- Lebanese: Bahibak
- Lithuanian: As myliu tave
- Luo: Aheri
- Macedonian: Te sakam
- Malay: Saya cintamu or Saya sayangmu
- Maltese: Inhobbok ~ contributed by Casha.
- Mandarin: Wo ai ni
- Mohawk: Konoronhkwa or Kanbhik
- Moroccan: Ana moajaba bik
- Navajo: Ayor anosh’ni
- Norwegian: Jeg elsker deg or elsker deg ~ contributed by Mai.
- Pakistani: Muje tum se mu habbat hai ~ contributed by Sochin D.
- Persian: Doostet daram or Tora dost daram
- Philippines: Mahal kita ~ contributed by Mai.
- Pig Latin: Ie Ovele Ouye
- Pirate Talk: As you wish.
- Polish: Kocham cie
- Portuguese: Eu te amo
Source of Say I Love You in Different Languages: About.com
Work-at-home Independent Contractor
Web administrator- Mommy Blogger. Full time mommy with two kids; very supportive to family and a loving wife. Living in a simple life. Computer Engineering Graduate. Previous work - Web Evaluator, Technical Support, Call Center agent, Collections staff, Local Store Marketing, Businesswoman, and Internet cafe owner before.