Since I already started my sharing about good Feng Shui on house and land, let’s get it started step by step.
Here are my step by step good home Feng Shui. (Note: I am not a professional Feng Shui consultant. I derive my learning about Feng Shui from my self research through internet and from people who shared some of their Feng Shui practices).
- Front door – main door entry/ home entrance should face east or any direction for as long as there is a good source of morning sunshine. It is believed that a house main door entry facing East or main door entry with good source of morning sunshine received a good vibes and energy to start each day and brighten the home.
- Windows – best shapes are arched and octagonal. Arched windows are good because they have fewer sharp edges than a rectangular window. Octagon is believed to be lucky.
- Stairs – Stairs should not end at a door, such as the front door, or face a bedroom door. Stairs should also be based on PLSD – Prosperity, Luck, sickness and Death (just like the oro, plata, mata). The last stair tread should fall or end at P or L.)
- Bedroom – There should be no high ceiling & crossing beams.
- Door – avoid two door facing each other.
- Bathroom – bathroom floor should be lowered as compared to the main floor. It is best to position the Bathroom/ CR at the northern part of the house.
- Carport/ Garage/ main house – should be higher than the street (elevated).
Proceed to related Post: