This is a bit late post for the events. Last October 18, 2011 I have attended to the event of Canon that introduces 5 new PIXMA Printers to Revolutionize the Consumer Printing Landscape. The theme for that event is “What’s the best thing that you’ve ever printed?”
Before the event started, I took some photos and we have tested one of the printers that were introduced in the event. PIXMA MG8270 is the Ideal Photo All-In-One Printer with Film Scanning and has sophisticated features of the new printers made more accessible with the Intelligent Touch System.
Pixma MG8270 makes use of a LCD panel and a special touch-sensitive area to navigate through the various functions. What makes it more intelligent and appealing is the fact that only the relevant touch keys are lit at each menu, so that users are never overloaded with unnecessary options. It is the ideal photo all in one as it has six individual ink cartridges with gray ink for excellent and detailed monochrome prints. It also comes with film scanning capabilities for the traditionalists who still prefer to use film or those who would like to digitize their film. The price of this printer is Php19,295.
The event started with groovy songs by a live band. The host for that night is Honey and in the event the new 5 printers that were introduced are:
- PIXMA MP287 ( Php3,495) – makes an excellent personal printer/scanner for the home.
- The New Ink Efficient PIXMA E500 (Php4,495)– Colour inkjet printer, copier and scanner that is designed with easy operation in mind, and Canon’s new Ink Efficient features allow it to print an impressive 1,200 pages per set of ink cartridges, reducing the amount of times a user has to replace the cartridge while also reducing operational costs.
- PIXMA iP4970 ( Php6,495)Photo Printer – an affordable dedicated photo printer, using FINE, Hybrid and ChromaLife100+ technologies to print colorful and long-lasting photographs.
- PIXMA MG5370 (Php8,495) All-In-One photo printer – mid-range All-In-One photo printer, with Wi-Fi built-in.
- PIXMA MG8270 (Php19,295): The Ideal Photo All-In-One Printer with Film Scanning – sophisticated features of the new printers are made more accessible with the Intelligent Touch System.
Canon is so generous that they have given many prizes for those who attended the event. They gave cool prizes at the games, raffle draw and also to the winner of the photo contest in the “What’s the best thing that you’ve ever printed?”
At the event, I also got a chance to meet my fellow Filipina/Mommy bloggers. My fellow PMC Peach was also there (not in the photo).
I was thankful to Nuffnang that I was invited once again to great events like this. Happily, I am excited to buy the Pixma E-500. They have a rudy project promo running from the date it was launched until December 31, 2011 only. I will share it in my next post.