Some people prefer Post Valentine celebration. There are different reasons why they do not celebrate it exactly as Valentine’s date which is February 14. Reason includes: they have a priority work to do, budget is not enough, partner schedule is not available on Valentine’s day, etc. In my case, the reason of not celebrating it on the exact Valentine’s date is that our schedule is not available exactly on Valentine’s day because we have a priority work to do. We will have a simple post Valentine celebration this weekend and I think we will fill it with full activities with my family.
Post Valentine Celebration Ideas with family
- Dinner at home with special menu on the table prepared by Mommy
- Fine dining at a restaurant with the whole family
- Out of town activity like fishing and swimming
- Food trip on different sweet confectioneries.
- Attending Post Valentine Concert
- Relaxing face and body spa