It’s a great time to spent summer with the whole family. Every family loves to go on excursion for swimming, picnic, mountain climbing, camping and other outdoor activities. In times like this, large transportation vehicle such as van is very important for the whole family outing. With large van, your family can comfortably travel and you can have enough space for the things that you need to bring in the excursion. Whether it is short trip or long trip, the van should be carefully inspected before driving. Here are some of the things to check before driving that I asked from my husband that he normally check before driving.
Things to check before driving
- Body parts
- Ocular inspection of the tires
- check the oil, coolant, wiper and steering fluid
- electrical system (check if the headlights, tail lights, fog lights, and turn signals are working properly)
- check the bolts and nuts if they are tightened
- do not leave the house without extra tires
You should have a vehicle tools inside the van in case you needed them. Also, trailer hitches should be included in the list for hassle-free driving.