Simple ways of living green at home makes big difference. Imagine if every family in a household observes green living, it will definitely help our mother earth in protecting our environment and reduce pollution which is now the big problem in the world. Using Solar generators are one way to consider in green living. Before we tackle about solar generators, let me share our family ways to live healthy and green at home.
Ways to live green and healthy at home
- Always keep your home clean by putting trash to the trash can.
- Segregate and recycle. Try to segregate the trash from biodegradable to non-biodegradable. This way you can choose the trash to be recycled or sell it to the junk shop such as the plastic, paper or can items.
- Avoid using plastic bottles and plastic bags. You can make use of the green bags when shopping or going to the wet market.
- Try gardening or planting at home. Since most of us today have limited space, you can still plant using pots. It is better if you can plant something that you can use or consume such as vegetable or medicinal plants.
- Conserve water and energy. A good example to conserve water is to use a pail and avoid running water from the faucet while washing clothes. To conserve energy such as electricity, during day time make use of the natural light by opening windows or curtains.
Those are the simple ways that my family observed to live green at home. As I have mentioned in the first paragraph, using solar generators can also be consider in green living. Solar generators are said to be green because the source is the solar power from the sun. The solar panel captures the power from the sun and you can use this to collect, store and power your gear. It can be use to backup instant power in the event of an outage or simply use it to charge your laptop and cellphone when you are away from the main power source. It is good to know that there are companies that offer affordable solar generators. The goal zero has a large selection of reliable solar generators from big power to maximum power usage.