Keeping a house clean and safe is part of parent’s duty in raising a healthy family. We use different kinds of soap, detergents and disinfectants to remove germs and bacteria that may cause health problems. Do you know how safe and effective the brand you are using?
Germ Killer (GK) is a new brand of disinfectant produced by Vance Chemicals in Singapore. Germ Killer came from the same company as Mr. McKenic, the solutions you can count on. When I learned about this product, I became excited to use it not because it is a new brand of disinfectant but because it is a water-based disinfectant. At home, my family has been using disinfectant spray to eliminate odor and kill virus or bacteria. Some members of my family is allergic to harsh alcohol chemicals so there are times that when I spray the disinfectant, they should leave the area first. Good thing that the Germ Killer disinfectant spray is water-based, safe for daily use and non-flammable.
More Effective and Safer Disinfectant
- EFFECTIVE– Each of the variant has an efficacy rate of at least 99.9999% against tested bacteria. This means that it can kill 1 million germs and bacteria compared to just 100 by other brands (at 99% effectivity).
- SAFER – ONLY water-based disinfectant in the Philippine market, non-flammable (not alcohol-based) and effective and safe for daily use.
Why is it safer?
Germ Killer (GK) range of disinfectants uses a premium active ingredient known as “Quaternary Ammonium Compounds” which have a long history of documented use and is safer to end users, compared to other commom disinfectants such as bleach.
Three variants of Germ Killer Disinfectants
- Germ Killer (GK) Air – Has dual action: Sanitises and freshens air
– Efficacy rate of 99.999% bacteria
– Surfactant free
– Eliminates stubborn odour
– Does not contain propellantand is non-flammable.
- Germ Killer (GK) Surface – – Disinfects, deodorises and protects.
– Efficacy rate of 99.9999% against bacteria, including MRSA
– Kills 99.99% of H1N1 Virus
– Effective rate against HFMD
– Eliminates stubborn odours
– Up to 24 hours anti-microbial effect
– It features a specially sourced trigger head that sprays even when the bottle is held upside down. This helps end users clean and disinfect hard to reach corners.
- Germ Killer (GK) Concentrate. –– Disinfects, deodorizes and protects.
– Efficacy rate of 99.9999% against bacteria.
– Kills 99.9999% of bacteria even when diluted to a ratio of 1:80.
– Disinfects hard, non-porous surfaces and even sanitises laundry.
|Symptoms from the
|1. MRSA (Methicillin-resistant
|2. Salmonella Cholerasuis
|Diarrhoea, Food Poisoning
|3. Staphylococcus aureus
|Sore Throat, Green Phlegm
|4. Pseudomonas aeruginosa
|Chest, Lung Infection
|Fever, Respiratory Tract Infection
For more product details and promos about Germ Killer, please visit their facebook fan page.