We perform well when our mind and body parts are in good condition. Aside from eating healthy foods, it is important to take care of our body parts such as our hands, neck, shoulders and back. Sleeping is the best form of resting and therefore a great time for relaxation. Some people cannot sleep well because of back pains. My husband and I already experience that feeling and we found out that our working posture, position and even the pillow that we use causes the back pain.
Since then we tried several ways to keep back pain away. I have listed below the simple ways that we usually do to keep back pain away.
Simple ways to keep back pain away
- Consider a good mattress and pillow that can support your back, shoulders and neck to help you sleep in a better position. It can relieve pressure points, stress and for back pain help.
- Do regular exercises because it strengthens the muscles.
- Do some stretching in the morning before working. It will help your body muscles to be in good condition.
- Maintain good posture by not slumping in your chair or hunching over a desk
- Change your sitting position every few minutes.
- Take time to sit back and relax after a hard work.
Also, I have tried a tempurpedic pillow and I can say that it truly promotes better night’s sleep. It is so soft and the design of the pillow support the curve created by your head, neck and shoulders giving you extra comfort.