The third week of June is father’s day celebration. This is the best time to share a post something for daddy and can be helpful to others who are shaving. My husband’s shaving routine is weekly. I ask him about his shaving tips and he shared his shaving routine that works for him.
Shaving Tips of my Husband
- Before shaving, make sure to use a sharp blade. If the hair is very long, use a scissor to clip it first. By wetting the hair with warm water, it softens the hair, reduces wear on the blade and stands up easier.
- To soften the hair more before shaving, you can apply a shaving gel or shaving cream which helps keep the hair erect, reduces friction, moisturizes and conditions the skin for a more comfortable shaving.
- My husband prefers to buy expensive razor with good quality rather than a cheap or disposable razor. Avoid shaving over an area repeatedly because it may lead to skin irritation.
- After shaving, rinsing with cold water helps tone the skin as it closes the pores of the skin, removes the soap and lather, and stops any bleeding. You use an after-shave cream like The Art of Shaving After-Shave Balm from http://www.theartofshaving.com to moisturize and soothe dry.
- If you will be on long vacation and travel, it is best to bring a shaving travel kit for a comfortable shave while you’re away.
This is a sponsored post for The Art of Shaving, however, all the points and views are my own.