Best time to buy maternity clothing is in the first to second trimester. In my first pregnancy, I wear maternity dress in my fifth month. Now that I am pregnant with my second baby, surprisingly I find wearing maternity dress comfortably in as early as my first trimester (third month). Although I can still wear some loose jeans, there is an ease of movement when I use maternity clothing.
Since I love the comfort of wearing the maternity dress, I started buying some maternity clothing. I gave some of my used maternity clothing before to my friend and I just keep very few of it. In buying maternity clothing, I am a smart and budget-wise mom. Let me share to you some stores where I bought cheap and affordable maternity dress.
Where to buy Cheap and affordable Maternity Dress in the Philippines?
- Online Store for cheap and affordable maternity dress. Most pregnant moms love to shop comfortably. One way to shop with an ease is through online stores. You can buy online by searching at sulit.com.ph, ebay.ph for cheap maternity dress.
- Mall Maternity Boutiques. There are many brands that sell maternity dress in the mall. I was able to shop at SM department store and try to canvass the quality and the price of several brands. You might want to consider Additions maternity clothing brand that has lower cost compared to most maternity clothing brands. I was lucky to have bought Additions maternity dress for 50% discount. The regular price is P799.75( approximately $19) and I got it for only P400. I also bought a maternity capri pants with adjustment at the side waist.
- Greenhills Tiangge Shopping. There are only few stores that sell maternity clothing at the tiangge shopping area. My husband and I took about an hour before we finally found a stall that sells clothing exclusively for pregnant moms. From Greenshills tiangge, I bought two pieces of maternity dress for only P1,000 (approximately $24). The maternity dress is long and there is an adjustment on the shoulders. They also sell maternity pants and leggings.
- Avon Mom wardrobe extenders. To save the expenditures in buying too many maternity clothes, if your pants still fits in your legs and wanted to use it you can use flexible wardrobe extenders or maternity belt. All you have to do is to attach these to your pants so that wearing pants or jeans is still comfortable because there is a flexible adjustments. The price of Avon Mom wardrobe extenders is only P250 (Approximately $6). The wardrobe extenders are pair of black and blue cloth pieces.
- Divisoria shopping. If you want to shop super low cost and can endure the long walking and big crowd, you can consider going to Divisoria shopping malls. I tried to shop there before in my first pregnancy and I was able to buy maternity dress for as low as P100 (approximately $2.5) each.
Latest posts by Jem Alvarado (see all)
- List of businesses in Blogapalooza 2013 - 12/09/2013
- Monocle – Stylish Revolutionary New Speaker On the Go - 12/05/2013
- Fresh Treats at Harina Artisan Bakery Cafe - 12/05/2013