Touch is the best expression of your love for your baby. Your touch does not only give a sense of security, it also has a key role in ensuring your baby’s emotional and social development. Experts say that touch receptors, which are located all over the body, are directly connected to the brain, which explains why your baby’s sense of touch is more sensitive than any of his other senses. With this, it is advisable that you keep your baby’s sense of touch – his skin – always protected.
As touch plays a significant role in your baby’s overall development, make only the mildest choice for his skincare. Give him the best start in life with the mildest protection from NIVEA BABY.
Let’s celebrate this new and exciting journey together, mommies. Take the 1st Step to your baby’s mildest protection today with NIVEA BABY with over 100 years of baby skincare expertise. Because nobody understands baby’s skin better.
Learn more and visit https://www.facebook.com/NIVEABabyPhilippines.
I can still remember the first time I touch my baby when I gave birth more than three years ago. I feel so happy, blessed and fulfilled as tears fell from my eyes the moment I carry and touch my baby. Touch is an important bonding of a parent and baby. As a mom, we show how we love our baby through hugs, kisses and how we carry them that truly promotes a great protection for them. Currently, I am pregnant and I am so excited for my second baby. Like what I did with my first child when he is a baby, I will take care of her and be the best mom I can.
Baby’s skin is so sensitive that is why as caring parents, we make sure of providing them extra care by using products with mildest protection like Nivea Baby. Gently massaging the baby with baby oil, lotion or cream is something soothing to our baby. I have learned that the baby feels relax and love the kind of this touch. As I gently touch my baby, I can feel a wonderful response from him as he giggles and smiles. Touch is indeed a great affection of parents for the baby.
My Ways of providing loving touch for my baby
- Gentle massage on his arms and legs every morning.
- Applying baby oil to baby’s body especially on the chest and back before taking a bath.
- Rocking him and singing Lullaby for a calm sleep.
- Wearing him in a baby sling every time I go outside to the mall, market or park so that I can easily take good care of him while I am away from home.
- Gently tickle the baby’s body after bath. This is a fun bonding moment with your baby. After bath, I have noticed that baby is active who loves to play then sleep.
Every time you touch your baby, it is best to provide him with eye contact. It gives your baby a moment to feel the love and affection to have his sweetness mirrored back to him through your eyes.
Stay tuned for new exciting baby’s mildest protection as we will be sharing more nourishing goodness with NIVEA BABY.
Nivea Baby Related Articles:
Latest posts by Jem Alvarado (see all)
- Baby Pictorial for my Daughter’s Birthday - 12/11/2013
- The Apartment TV Winners – Design Your Destiny Season 3 - 12/11/2013
- Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary, Daddy! - 12/09/2013