There is nothing more comforting to a baby than his mother’s touch. True enough, even experts have wondered about the instant feeling of relief, comfort and security that a mother’s hands bring to her little one. Let’s explore on the ways to best express your love through touch:
1. Massaging your baby.A good massage instantly calms your little one, giving him a peaceful good night’s sleep. For his mildest protection, we suggest using NIVEA BABY Nutri Sensitive Milk Lotion. Specially formulated for sensitive and dry skin, it intensively nourishes with natural Omega-6 lipids and shea butter to protect against irritations and improve the skin’s condition.
2. Breastfeeding.Breastfeeding provides your baby the nutrition he needs. More importantly, it brings you closer to your baby, and makes a for perfect touch-bonding moment that only you and your little darling can share.
3. Patting his back.Patting your baby’s back to allow him to burp promotes good blood circulation and proper digestion. Imagine hearing that cute little burp from your little darling!
4. Hugging your baby to start the dayHow your baby wakes up in the morning defines his mood for the rest of the day. Start his day right by giving your baby a warm and tight embrace. It will surely make his day brighter.
5. Tickling.Your little one absolutely loves to be tickled during playtime! Watch him giggle as your fingers reach his ticklish spots. Plus, you get to hear him giggle, which makes everything more adorable!
6. Soothe. Do you notice how your touch can immediately calm your baby when he cries because of rashes? Your touch makes him feel that everything is going to be all right. It also helps that NIVEA BABY Smoothy Cream provides 24-hour soothing moisture for his face and body with natural calendula to help heal rashes and irritations, while making skin soft and healthy.
7. Caressing him.With your gentle caress, your baby will be snoozing his way to slumber in no time. As he sleeps, keep him feeling protected with your comforting touch.
8. Holding him near your chest. A simple act of holding your baby close to you leads to stronger mother-baby bonding. This creates an instant intimate connection between you and your baby.
9. Bathing him.Bathing is also a time for caring. Take time to make bath time more enjoyable for your baby with lots of playful touches as you nourish his skin with NIVEA BABY Nutri Sensitive Milk Wash. Formulated specially for dry and sensitive skin, it nourishes with natural omega-6 lipids to protect the skin against irritations and dryness.
10. Guiding his first steps. Being there and holding his hands as your baby gets through this milestone is going to be one of the best memories you will ever have. Aside from these 10 ways, showing your love through touch for your baby also lies in choosing the right expert skincare partner. Start right and choose only the best. Take the 1st Step to his Mildest Protection. How do you care for your little one? Share them with us at https://www.facebook.com/NIVEABabyPhilippines today.
Nivea Baby Related Articles: