Are you experiencing skin problems such as acne causing pimples, rough and dry skin, and other skin problems? Well you’ve certainly arrived to the right post that will completely answer your skin problems. Featuring the skin care product that work for all skin types – Cetaphil.
What is Cetaphil? Why do we to trust this product?
In 1947, Cetaphil was invented as a compounding vehicle for dermatological remedies. Cetaphil boasts of a strong medical heritage spanning 65 years. Currently, Cetaphil offers Moisturizers and Cleansers that work for all skin types. It is the most prescribed brand of cleansers and moisturizers by Dermatologists and Pediatricians in the Philippines as of the latest Prescription Data 2Sem 2011 MAT.
Cetaphil has been tried, tested and trusted by both Dermatologists and Pediatricians worldwide.
My Real Testimonial in using Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for my Acne
In my own experience, I have deeply known Cetaphil in the year 2006. I was working in a call center with night shift schedule where I encountered stress and new working environment that triggers my skin problems such as pimples, blackheads and allergies.
I have tried to use different products to prevent the appearance of acne on my face but the only product that works for my skin problem is the Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser. Its feels amazing when I used it because helps skin retain the needed moisture while preventing the repeated appearance of my pimples. The great thing about the Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser is that it is soap-free, fragrance-free, pH-balanced (pH 5.5-7.0), non-irritating and non-drying. With the continued use, my face eventually becomes healthy without the marks of acne.
My brother has the same acne problem that I had. He also tried several facial skin care products and even went to the dermatologist but only Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser has solved his skin problems.
Now that I am a mom, at home we always have Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser as one of my beauty regimen and for family use. When my eyes are tired already to cleanse my face or remove make-up, I simply apply Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser on my face and use cotton to remove the dirt.
Cetaphil Products for Acne, blackheads, Oily Skin and Dry skin
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing bar – for gentle cleansing of dry, sensitive skin from head to toe.
- Has the correct pH for the skin and does not alter skin pH unlike soaps. pH level of 6.5 to 7.5.
- Moisturizes skin as it cleans.
CetaPhil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion – A luxurious lotion that is specially formulated to provide intense moisture for dry to very dry skin.
For dry to very dry skin, Cetaphil offers true 24 hour hydration that is clinically proven thru Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion with ERC5.
- ERC5 is a combination of 5 unique ingredients that help hydrate skin for 24 hours.
- Non-comedogenic (won’t block pores)
Skin Care Products for Teens
Cetaphil Antibacterial bar – for added antibacterial protection without drying the skin.
- Mild antibacterial non- soap cleansing
- Ideal for full body cleansing
- Deodorizes and moisturizes as it cleans
- pH level is neutral
- Active ingredient: triclosan 0.3%
- Inactive ingredients: sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate, water, sodium stearate, sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate, sodium cocoate, PEG-20, sodium chloride, masking fragrance, sodium isethionate, petrolatum, sodium isostearoyl lactylate, sucrose cocoate, titanium dioxide, pentasodium pentetate, tetrasodium etidronate. May contain sodium palm kernelate.
Cetaphil Oily skin cleanser – Effective deep pore clensing for oily skin. Minimizes Sebum levels, significantly reduces blackheads, gently cleanses without compromising skin bariers.
- Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser is a foaming cleanser that removes oil, dirt and makeup without stripping the skin of its natural moisture so skin won’t feel dry or tight. Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser helps skin maintain a neutral pH and is hypoallergenic. (pH level is 5.5 to 6.1)
- INGREDIENTS: Acrylates Copolymer; Butylene Glycol; Glycerol; PEG-60 Castor Oil Hydrogenated; PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Phenoxyethanol; Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Vitamin B5 (Panthenol)
- Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser does not damage the skin barrier of acne patients
- Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser can help improve blackhead counts in acne patients
- Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser is well-tolerated in patients with acne vulgaris
- Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser has passed standardised tolerability tests emonstrating that it has no irritation or allergic potential
To know more about Cetaphil products and its latest updates, please like and visit http://www.facebook.com/CetaphilPhilippines
Stay tuned for my next post: Cetaphil Daily facial moisturizers and exciting giveaways about Cetaphil products.