My wedding is one memorable experience that I cherished in my life. Almost every couple especially the bride would definitely agree that this is a very special day where you can feel to be magnificent at the moment of your life. I have been there a few years ago and all I can think is beautiful memories. From the wedding preparation to honeymoon, wedding is so wonderful to reminisce.
One thing that makes our wedding so special is the extraordinary foods that were served in the reception. It was great to have found the wedding caterer that we hire who also manage the wedding settings in my wedding reception. Let me share to you the tips in choosing a good wedding caterer based from my experience.
Tips in choosing a wedding caterer
- Set a budget for the catering services.
- Canvass and collect all the wedding caterer’s contact and wedding packages.
- Compare the caterer’s package including the price, amenities and other inclusions in the package.
- Choose the wedding caterer with the appropriate wedding package that fits in your budget.
- Contact the caterer and set an appointment to address more of your inquiries.
- If they have a wedding expo or event, it is best to attend so that you can view their actual wedding setup and take a food taste of the special dishes in the package.
- After attending the wedding expo event, the couple should decide in what package/s to consider.
- Look for the wedding caterer and set an appointment to finalize the wedding package that you wanted.
- In the caterer’s office of the wedding caterer, talk about the wedding packages that you consider. Ask all the things that you would like to know such as the motif, seating plan and arrangement, amenities, extra request and everything that you need to know.
- Finalize the wedding caterer’s package and ask for the payment arrangements.
The great experience that we had with my wedding caterer is that we were able to choose the delicious course in the wedding package and the wedding caterer warmly grants our requests. Before we finalize the wedding package, the caterer recommends us to attend their wedding expo event where they featured different wedding setup and special dishes that we were able to experience during the event such as the food tasting and view the actual caterer’s setup. After attending the wedding expo event, the next thing that we did is to go directly to the caterer’s office to finalize our wedding package with the caterer. From there, we were able to choose the motif, taste again the dish that we choose in the package and we saw several pictures from their successful previous wedding events. I would suggest that if you have a wedding program in the reception give a copy to the wedding caterer’s coordinator so that they will have an idea on the program flow of how they will manage the catering service for your wedding.
During the event, we were so happy because the guests enjoyed the sumptuous dish. The caterer grants our requests such as setting aside some food for me and my husband so that we can still enjoy the foods even after the wedding program. The caterer in my wedding is very accommodating and the food tastes so good.