Teaching our kids how to earn money in their own and how to keep savings are some great ways to introduce them the importance and value of money. Letting them engage in entrepreneurship activities such as selling of cookies and other goodies may be a good starting experience for them of earning money, teach them to save by opening a bank account and encourage them to donate to charity. In addition they will develop better communication on how to deal with different fellow children and people.
Support your kid’s selling skills and let them develop good money habits by participating on the 2012 biggest kids’ bazaar featuring “bite size” entrepreneurs! The Junior Preneur Bazaar is a venue where kids can start early on being business oriented. A 1-day event full of activities presented by Junior Preneur sponsors and partners.
What’s all about the Junior Preneur event?
- Great Shopping experience with the family – In the event, you can find Great Bargains and New concepts
- Encouragement to kids with entrepreneur interest and to those who are the shy type
- Friendly competition – kids will take it seriously because contest and prices awaits
- Family bonding through selling activity by which they can get a booth from 1,500 – 5,000 depending on size and location; they can also watch animal show, and participate in games where they can win too.
- If your children are not the type who has time to sell, you can still visit the event and simply sign up at www.facebook.com/juniorpreneur to get a 50% discount entrance fee. Pay only Php 50, and watch animal show — usually P250 at Zoomanity Parks. This event will surely bring priceless experience for the entire family with children.
Mark your calendar and Join Junior Preneur on November 10, 2012 from 12:00 Noon to 8:00 PM at People’s Village Tiendesitas and experience the fun, bonding and tons of activities run by kids.