We know that Vitamin C will help us to increase our body’s immunity, right? However, what if the medicine that we take seems useless as you are still feeling tired and easily touched by colds? Yes, because Vitamin C are water soluble vitamins which means our body easily flushes out the Vitamin C we take. There are times that I think that the regular vitamins that I take are not enough with my stressful work especially when I only have fewer hour sleep.
Conzace offers to have stronger white blood cells which means having stronger immunity. It has Vitamin C which is responsible for developing white blood cells. Conzace has an abundant source of protecting the white blood cells as it has Vitamin A and E also. It also has higher Zinc content accountable for multiplying white blood cells having us a right number of white cells.
I have known this product from my grandmother as he often asked me to buy at Mercury Drug for his multivitamins and so I tried it too. When I tried Conzace, honestly I feel better even if I have prolonged hours in front of the computer and the headaches that I usually experience while working in longer hours were gone. Weak immunity is caused by weak white blood cells. Dosing up on Vitamin C has been the common practice in boosting immunity but it’s incomplete.
- Our body’s soldiers, the white blood cells, need to be constantly replenished.
- Vitamin C develops or matures white blood cells. Zinc plays a more primary role in the production of white blood cells.
- No matter how much Vitamin C you take, it will play that same role.
- Also, our body can absorb and use only up to 200mg of Vitamin C. Any more than that is urinated – that’s expensive urine. Taking 500mg of Vitamin C is enough to ensure that we’re able to absorb just what we need.
How can Conzace help?
Conzace has a formula to make stronger white blood cells which means stronger immunity.
- Vitamin C develops white blood cells (500mg)
- Vitamins A & E intensify the protection of these white blood cells (100 IU of Vitamin E)
- Zinc multiplies white blood cells so that we can have the right number of white cells to defend us against sickness. Conzace has higher Zin4c than other popular vitamins in the Phils. (25mg Zinc)
Try Conzace in the morning or night. Those who take it at night have said that they experience the benefit of having a good sleep. But don’t take Conzace on an empty stomach (taking it even 2 hours after eating is alright though).
For only 12.40, you can be protected! This medicine helps me to have a good night sleep coming from the hectic world we’ve been in. It is a soft gel plus and has antioxidant properties. So, experience the health benefits and power of Conzace. Increase your immunity!
Talk to Conzace through www.facebook.com/conzace.