I love it when there are veggies on the feast. This media noche, I will definitely try Nestle Cream’s Creamy Mixed Veggies. It was so easy to prepare and cook. Even kids will surely love it because the veggies are young corn and asparagus so perfect this holiday season. Let me share the Nestle Cream’s recipe card for this delightful Creamy Mixed Veggies.
Nestle Cream’s Creamy Mixed Veggies recipe
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced young corn
- 1 cup sliced Asparagus
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh button mushrooms or mushroom of choice
- 1 8g sachet MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- 1 250 ml pack Nestle All purpose cream
- pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Saute garlic and onion until limp. Add young corn, mushrooms, and asparagus, stirring for one minute between each addition.
- Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP. Pour in Nestle All Purpose cream. Season with pepper to taste. Simmer for another five minutes.
Recipe cards filled with the most mouth-watering creamy desserts and savory dishes will be posted weekly as cover photos on the NESTLÉ Cream Facebook page (www.facebook.com/NESTLECreamSundays). These recipes will allow you to prepare deliciously creamy desserts and savory dishes for the family this coming Yuletide season.