Make your kid’s summer fun and productive with Mommy Mundo’s Expo Kid 5 that will happen on March 2, 2013 (Saturday). This year’s Expo Kid will be held at the 500 Shaw Events Pavilion, home of Kids Klub which has become a destination in kids’ extra curricular activities. The event is open to the public with a minimal entrance fee of 20 pesos per person, which will benefit MomShare outreach projects.
Moms and dads are invited to bring their kids to Expo Kid 2013 to gather up ideas for possible summer activities. Mommy Mundo’s event partners are Jakenpoy.com, Craft, MNL, venue partner 500 Shaw Events Pavilion, and their valued sponsors and exhibitors.
“We all know that summer is a time of fun, but it can also be a productive time when we allow our children to discover their talents, meet new friends, and learn new hobbies, outside the school setting. It is a time of building happy memories that go with childhood. These can be achieves by choosing the right summer classes for them.” says Janice Crisostomo Villanueva, founder of Mommy Mundo.
Expo Kid 2013 Features:
- Major interactive activity areas for kids where they can try out crafting
stations from Craft MNL,
- Check out the fun learning modules on Jakenpoy.com, music, arts and sports
activities from Kids Klub as well as Crayola.
- More booths from other activity providers from all over Metro Manila
- Shopping bazaar which is Mommy Mundo’s trademark mompreneur
market featuring more than 40+ booths onsite.
Expo Kid 5 all-day onstage program featuring the following:
- Talented performances and demos from Kids Klub such as Julie Borromeo Performing Arts, NewYork Musical Theater Lab by Miguel Braganza, My Talent by Audie Gemora, the PhilippineGymnastics Academy, Taekwondo by Coach Donnie Geisler, Mathemagis – Singapore Math,KidzArt, Aikido, and Kindermusik by Teacher Suzette & Friends.
- A multi-arts show from My Masterpiece Movement
- Followed by informative talks for moms courtesy of the Learning Basket and Wonderworld Toys: Celebrating your child’s milestones.
- Fun and educational demos will be facilitated by Jakenpoy.com and CRAFT MNL featuring screen printing Demonstration and Heritage Craft.
Expo Kid 2013 is set to be a kids’ haven and a memorable welcome to summer.
This event is produced by Mommy Mundo, the go-to resource for active and modern moms. Co-presented by PACE, Mommy
Matters. In partnership with Jackenpoy.com, CRAFT MNL, Crayola& Kids Klub with the participation 500 Shaw Events Pavilion as our venue partner. Supported by Cycles&Cradle, Parteiziet and Crystal Clear.
Media partners, Manila Bulletin, Sense & Style, Smart Parenting, the Style Weekend, Working Mom,
Lifestyle Network, Urban Mom, www.mommypages.com.ph and Crossover 105.1 FM.
For more info on Mommy Mundo events, sign up for the mailing list at www.mommymundo.com, like Mommy Mundo on Facebook, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.