Paris has remained its title to be the place for lovers. Museums and lovely places are just one of the evidence of artistic characteristics of Paris plus a label as the fashion capital of the world, France is a priority list for people who love to know rich cultures and so rich fashion style. So, let us list some of the spots we surely do not want to miss out!
1. Jardin de Luxembourg is a good spot to stroll looking with the fountains, flowerbeds, and statues. It is the second largest public park in France. It is a part of Luxembourg Palace – the garden of French Senate. There are benches to sit whenever your children is tired with the walking
2. If you want to see a Gothic cathedral, Notre Dame de Paris is the famous one. Stained glass, sculptures, flying buttress these are just one of the terms we hear from Art Class and now is the chance to see it with your naked eye.
3. Want to take a sight how fascinating the Glass Pyramid in the Da Vinci Code movie where Mary Magdalene’s body lies? Then, let’s go to Musee du Louvre – the one of the world’s largest museums and be enthralled with the famous artists masterpieces.
4. Since Pont des Arts is linked to Louvre, let us savor the moment. Pont des Arts is just a bridge over the Seine River but has a scenic view and the couple padlocks seem to make an attraction.
5. Of course, the undying trademark of Paris is the Eiffel Tower created by Gustave Eiffel. The famous story of the Eiffel Tower is that Adolf Hitler may have conquered France, but never the Eiffel Tower because of the failure to climb it up to the summit.
Those places that I have mentioned could only be your day 1 in Paris, and there are a lot of places to visit. The best plan is to have a room to have a good time rest. With Paris Luxe, it is a luxury rental in paris and they will surely help to bring their utmost hospitality service to make your stay in Paris unforgettable.