My eight-month old baby loves to play different toys. Babies tend to get bored easily with toys so when my baby is looking for something else sometimes I tried to keep her busy with another set of toys. Baby toys do not have to be expensive because normally it will be used in a short time span. What’s important is that these baby toys are safe and enjoyable to play with the baby.
At home we have an old rubber duck that my baby loves to play with. The problem is that this toy is too old, deform, and not safe anymore for my baby so I tried to buy a new one at the mall. There are some rubber duck toys but upon reading the label, I did not see that they are safe for babies. Good thing that hubby found cute set of animal toys from Enfant. The photo above is the actual picture of the toy we’ve bought. Knowing Enfant baby products and the label that says “Pure and natural for baby“, I trust the product for my baby. I always have a time frame when going out of the house being a work-at-home mom and a hands-on mom with my children so when we go to the baby section at landmark, we go straight to buy what we need. I have not visited the SM baby company or other baby boutiques but I am happy that I’ve found this cute Enfant Squeeze animal toy set. Hubby and I are looking for Enfant squeeze duck/chicken set but we don’t see it I think it is out of stock that time.
Enfant Squeeze Animal Baby Toy set review
- The Enfant animal toy set is consists of dog, bird, and panda.
- The material of the toy is soft making it very easy for baby to squeeze the toy.
- There is no unpleasant smell in the toy.
- The toy size is just appropriate for the baby’s hand to grab, hold, and squeeze.
- I tried to soak it with water while I bath the baby and still the color does not fade easily. (Maybe in a matter of time)
- The toys are cute but my baby loves the chicken/duck better than dog, bird, and panda.
- The price is just right. The Enfant Squeeze animal set of three cost less than Php100.
Baby Play Tips: For more fun and enjoyable play with your baby, try to put different baby toys in a clean small round basin. The small basin I used is exclusively for my baby use only like the one I am using when washing baby feeding bottles. The sound that the toys make when the baby moves the basin captures her attention. It simply brings her wonder, joy, and a little amusement while doing a lot of things with the toys in the basin.