In meal time, fried chicken is the all-time favourite of children and even adults. Since husband and my 5-year old son loves fried chicken, I tried several recipes to make fried chicken tastier and more delicious. Some of my recipe ingredients in cooking fried chicken include chicken breading, all-purpose flour, corn starch, egg, milk, and bread. Of course, choosing the best cooking oil to use is very important.
At home every day cooking is a regular routine for me. Among the fried chicken recipes that I’ve cooked, using the basic chicken breading recipe is the easiest in cooking fried chicken. Even if I use the basic recipe, the Minola Coconut cooking oil makes this Fried Chicken cooking tastier, juicier, and healthier especially for my kids.
Let me share my quick Fried Chicken recipe using Minola Premium Coconut Cooking oil.
My Quick Minolauric Fried Chicken
- 1/2 to 1 Kilo chicken ( My family prefer chicken cut into small pieces about two inches)
- Chicken Breading for 1 Kilo (Any brand you like)
- Minola Premium Coconut Cooking Oil
- Season the chicken with chicken breading.
- Heat the frying pan from high to medium then add the Minola Premium Coconut cooking oil enough for deep frying.
- Deep fry the chicken in medium heat. (Avoid too hot flame; most oils will start to smoke if it is too hot which is not good).
- When it turns into golden brown, pick up the cooked fried chicken and place it in a plate. (I use paper towel so it could absorb the excess oil from the fried chicken.)
- Voila, you have a Tastier Fried Chicken.
What I like in using Minola Premium Coconut Cooking oil is that it smells appetizing while cooking. My son always looks up to what I have been doing in the kitchen when I use this cooking oil. Also, it makes every cooking tastier and I love the health benefits – the immunity-boosting benefit and it helps fight viruses and bacteria because of the presence of Lauric.