Swimming is the most wanted activity during summer season due to the hot weather condition. This is a perfect time to let our kids learn how to swim or even take them to the next level especially if they love to join in a swimming competition. Good thing that there is Milo Sports Clinic with various sports events that you can choose such as basketball, badminton, bowling, ice kating, swimming, and a lot more.
This is the first time that I enrolled my son to Milo Sports Clinics and we chose the swimming lesson. At first he likes basketball but we finally ended in swimming lesson which is good for him since he is just a small kid.
The nearest area from our home to the Milo sports clinic venue is in Citihomes 4 Molino subdivision. The swimming pool is not that big just right for children and what’s important is that the swimming pool and the area are clean.
Milo Sports Clinic details for swimming lesson and recommended age:
- Water Safety for children (4 to 6 years old) – Familiarization of the pool, bubbling, proper breathing, front float, flutter kick, basic diving, and survival strokes. Enrollment fee – P3,500.
- Basic Learn to Swim (7 yrs. old and above) – Familiarization of the pool, bubbling, proper breathing, front float, tuck float, flutter kick, freestyle, basic diving, and survival strokes. Enrollment fee – P2, 800.
- Advance course – Advance freestyles, backstrokes, breastrokes, and butterfly. Enrollment fee – P2,800.
- Competitive course – strokes correction, endurance, and speed development. Enrollment fee – P2, 800.
Requirements for Milo Sports Clinic Swimming:
- Head Cap, Swim suit (Girls), Swim Trunks (boys), Goggles, and Kickboard.
The enrollment fee is inclusive of Milo registration fee. The schedule in Citihomes Molino IV subdivision is from Monday to Friday morning session. The time is from 7:00 – 8:00 am, 8:00 – 9:00 am, and 9:00 – 10:00 am. Contact person is Coach REYNANTE S. PANLAQUI at (0910)-290-7165 / 0943-7062422. The schedules are: 1st batch March 31 to April 12, 2nd batch April 21 to May 3, 3rd batch May 5 to May 17, 4th batch May 19 to May 31, 5th batch June 2 to June 14.
The swimming lesson is from Monday to Friday, 10 days/session per batch, and one hour per session. Maximum of 5 students per instructor. Upon enrollment, you need to settle full payment and cash only.
For other sports events, schedule, venue and contact person, please refer to the Milo website schedule and venues. There is still time, so if your kids are not yet enrolled, you can still catch up with batch 4 and 5.
Every time we attend the Milo Sports Clinic swimming session, my son is so excited. He enjoys the activity together with other kids. Thank you to Milo Sports clinic for sponsoring this sports events and to Nuffnang Philippines for having us here at the Milo Sports Clinic.