This is my very first bento creation for my son Jelvin using several bento tools. I have been preparing different snacks for his school baon since he started schooling but this school year I will be using more of bento tools. Why? It makes school baon more yummier to look at and encouraging for child to eat. Let me share my simple yet so nutritious Bacon Rice balls bento Recipe for School Baon.
Bacon Rice Balls Bento Recipe
- Bacon Strips cut into small pieces after frying
- 1 tablespoon Star Margarine Classic
- Cooked Rice (about 5-8 tablespoon (depending on your child’s ability to finish the food)
- Soy sauce to taste (few drops) or small amount of salt
- Rice ball scooper bento
- Place the hot cooked rice in a plate. Combine the star margarine and bacon pieces. Mix.
- Add Soy sauce or salt to taste.
- Using a rice ball scooper bento tool, scoop the mixed bacon rice.
- Put the scooped or formed Bacon Rice balls bento in your kids’s food container or lunch box.
Voila! You made a simple nutritious Bacon Rice Balls Bento recipe. It is up to you to add designs and be creative with other accessories. Here, I add sliced Apples and few grapes. Sooner, I will try more bento recipes.