When is the last time that you visited the zoo? My son and I just experience the fun at the Zoobic Zafari last October 2014 with his classmates during their educational field trip. It took my stress away! I am encouraging everyone to visit the zoo especially parents with kids for an educational and fun family bonding. Let us discover the Festive Bloom of Agriculture at Paradizoo.
We usually passed by to this place when we travel to Tagaytay but we haven’t gone inside yet. I recall my son keeps on telling us to go there when he saw the sign boards of Paradizoo and we told him that we will visit on our next schedule. Now is the great time to go there because Paradizoo is celebrating one of the most anticipated annual festivities in the field of agriculture.
Paradizoo re-unfold the “Power of Three” (floral, vegetable and agri-livestock fair) – The Festive Bloom of Agriculture.
“Power of Three” Festive Bloom of Agriculture at Paradizoo Event Period: January 10 to March 14, 2015
What are the festivities in the Paradizoo “Power of Three” event?
- This event will be featuring an amazing Animal Parade, a gala for this year of the sheep. See different breeds of sheep parade. Also develop and enjoy your understanding towards agriculture as you will learn the Best Practices in agriculture.
- They will exhibit and display farm produce, sale and auction of livestock (imported breeds of goats for milk and meat, sheep, several pig breeds animal feed, and a lot more). There will be briefings, discussions on breeding programs and free seminar on flower, vegetable and livestock care.
- Be mesmerized to a variety of breathtaking floral designs, formal hedges and topiary during Flower Festival starting Jan 17 to Feb 6.
- Witness a stunning haven of farm and garden everyone would wish to experience. Additional attention-catching topics to look forward are The Knowledge of Bonsai, as they will open the eclectic and bonsai garden, learn about orchid and flower arrangement and listen to an I love You, Mother Nature Seminar.
- Get a chance to interact with animals and know the basics of farming from Feb 7 to Feb 27 in Livestock Festival and Feb 28 to March 14 in Veggie Festival.
- And once you get to know how to milk a goat, ride the horse, and witness a chicken lay an egg, or plant a coffee, cabbage or flower you can opt to buy the farm produce.
Where is Paradizoo located?
Paradizoo is located at Mendez, Cavite. Their sign boards are visible along the roads that is why I think it is easy to find. Below is Paradizoo map on how to get there.
Paradizoo is ideal for picnics, educational field trips, outdoor and group outing programs. It is a fascinating paradise that showcases the beauty of flora and fauna. Have a taste of this magnificent theme farm with its latest attractions.
This is going to be a wonderful and educational experience! Discover the Festive Bloom of Agriculture at Paradizoo.
Please visit www.zoomanity.com.ph for more details or call them at telephone numbers 8999828 or 08. Don’t miss this fascinating event!