Do you have photos of your child holding her latest trophy/ award just like the photo below? Get a chance to win awesome prizes for you and your kid/s by simply sharing these photos with very easy mechanics to follow. From my recent posts about multiple intelligence, we’ve learned that Multiple Intelligence sparks multiple achievements. It truly transforms a child to fully develop his well-being to be adaptive, aware, and smart in many ways. This is what I’ve observed with my six years old son. He’s been an honor student and so far achieved several awards as shown in the photo. I am sure that you and your child are excited to join in this “Tweet-Win Cool Prizes by Sharing a Photo of your Child Holding his Latest Trophy Or Award“.
Let me just share to you a brief story about my son’s achievements. When he started schooling, I have been supporting him in school where he actively participates in school discussions, different activities and programs. His first award as the fourth honor boosts his self-confidence then as first honor in the following year, he consistently learns at his best. Lately, he received Pro-active, Alertness, andHelpfulness award. Aside from that, he participated in the finals of the Quiz Bee contest for general category in school.
Now it’s your turn to share your child’s achievements in a photo with his trophy/ award.
Who can join in the “Tweet-Win Cool Prizes by Sharing a Photo of your Child Holding his Latest Trophy Or Award Promo”?
- The Promo is open to Filipino parents residing in the Philippines with children 4-7 years old at the time of joining.
How to join?
- Like esupermommy facebook fan page and follow @esupermommy in twitter.
- Take a photo of your child holding her latest trophy/award and tell us through tweet:
I choose #MultipleIntelligence because I want my child <NAME OF CHILD> to become a #MultiAchiever #MIEsupermommy
(Required hashtags in tweets #MultipleIntelligence #MultiAchiever #MIEsupermommy to qualify)
(Photo could be a post-graduation/recognition picture of your child holding his latest trophy/ award or even if it’s summer, you may post photos with her awards in summer class like being a Math or English champion, or having an achievement award in Science experiments or Sports activities)
———————–Please see example tweet in the photo above ——————
Join Now! Enter this “I Choose #MultipleIntelligence promo- Tweet-Win Cool Prizes by Sharing a Photo of your Child Holding his Latest Trophy Or Award” using the form below.
- Twitter followers can join everyday but can only win once throughout the duration of the promo.
- A participant can tweet multiple time but multiple tweets of one participant do not guarantee more chances of being chosen as one of the finalists.
- For picture posts, child must be at least 4 years old. Entries with photos of of children below 4 years old will be disqualified. In addition, photos must not include pregnant women.
How to Win and Prizes:
- There will be two (2) winners during the promo period based on the following criteria:
- Creativity – 30%
- Reason – 30%
- Relatability – 40%
- Claiming of prizes – Winners will be notified through tweet and/or direct message from me, they must reply for confirmation.
- All winners should send the following information to email@example.com.
- Full Name
- Name of Child
- Age of Child
- Birthday of Child
- Screenshot of the confirmation tweet
- Valid ID with photo
- 2 Winners each of National Bookstore Gift Certificate worth PHP300 and Progress Pre-school GOLD Milk gift packs.
- 1 Winner of Surprise gift for parent and child from Mommy Jem of esupermommy.com
Promo Period: April 14, 2015 – April 20, 2015 at 11:59pm
To learn more about multiple intelligence, please visit my post “Why Multiple Intelligence provides children with the real edge?”.
Watch the latest TV commercial of Progress Pre-school GOLD:
Other GOLD Mommy bloggers with #MultipleIntelligence Promo:
- Gwen’s Recognition Day + Multiple Intelligence Tweet & Win is back! (Mommy Badet)
- On Raising Multiple Intelligent Child + A Twitter Giveaway) (Mommy Vix)
- Let’s help build our child’s Multiple Intelligence (+ Tweet Promo) (Mommy Levy)
- That 4 Dresses! Recognition Day Story + Twitter Giveaway (Mommy Pehpot)