It’s a time of the year when people would honor the greatest position that a man could have – fatherhood. Here in the Philippines, the celebration would be on June 21, 2015 (every third Sunday of the month), and the public is pretty sure that restaurants, the parks, or the malls would be very hectic again. There are a lot of ways on how to celebrate father’s day. Sharing to you 12 Father’s Day Treats and Gifts Suggestions this 2015.
12 Father’s Day Treats and Gifts Suggestions
- Dining outside is the norm for Filipinos to celebrate special days and for the Father’s day, why don’t you try a restaurant that is healthy but sumptuous? Try vegan restaurants like Greens Vegetarian Café, The Vegetarian Kitchen, Healthy Shabu-Shabu etc.
- Try visiting elevated places like Tagaytay, Baguio, or Antipolo.
- If you want to personally cook for your father, try to lay picnic mats on your favorite park and prepare your packed lunch!
- Having a barbecue party on your terrace is a great idea, too!
- If your father isn’t a foodie (and I guess it’s just 5% of the population), give them something that would entertain them like chess board, table soccer, scrabble board, basketball ball, or bike!
- You can also consider giving your father a baseball cap or a dope cap if he’s really the cool dad.
- You may also think of his favorite sport and accessories that may associate with the sport – whether it’s gloves, knee cap support, shoes (if you really have the budget), stickers, key chain car keys, steering wheel cover, etc.
- If your father is techie, you may give him an external hard drive, PSP games, phone protectors, etc.
- Also, there are dads who could not be a foodie, because he is a drinker. Give him red wine instead of hard alcohols because red wine is good for the health! You could also give them brewed coffee. They love that!
- There are dads who feel like they are the concert king. So, treat them at the KTV bar.
- If you want your father to loosen up a little, give them a GC for body massage or foot reflexology.
- If you do not have enough money for all the suggestions above, the best thing that a father could have is a letter from his daughter, his son or his wife who has poured their hearts to say thank you for being the great dad for our family and as he wakes up, his favorite breakfast is served.
With these 12 Father’s Day Treats and Gifts Suggestions, I hope that I’ve helped you well to come up on how to surprise or treat your daddy this Father’s day celebration. I think I’ve done 1, 2 and 10 already. Show or tell them how important they are. Don’t forget those hugs and kisses for your daddy, husband, or even grandpa. May you have a great time with your dad!