Have you tasted Ghost Kiddie Cookies? This is what I baked this Halloween season. It is simple to prepare and bake. The recipes are easy to find. The taste will keep you haunting for more.
I love baking! I did several experimental recipes that turned out to be fun, relaxing, and delicious too. For the Ghost Kiddie Cookies recipe, I just discovered it by chance. At home I have big Bisquik pancake mix that will expire soon. So I decided to make use of pancake mix as the main ingredient.
Annually, there is a Trick or Treat event here in our village. So instead of giving candies, I baked these yummy cookies.
Ghost Kiddie Cookies Recipe
- Pancake Mix 200g or 1 1/2 cup pancake mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 375F/ 191C. Slightly grease cookie sheet or use parchment paper on the cookies sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pancake mix, water,& milk. Blend well until it forms cookie dough.
- Flatten the dough and cut into Ghost shapes using large cookie cutter. You can shape it using your hands.
- Transfer cookie into prepared cookie sheet and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown.
- Let it cool down. Then spread the icing on top of each Ghost kiddies cookie. For the eyes of the Ghost cookie, you may use a chocolate chip or bits of oreo cookies which i did.
- Beat all ingredients together at low speed for 7 to 10 minutes until smooth and spreading consistency. Decorate Ghost cookies using icing as desired.
Ghost Kiddie cookies are loved by kids. They keep on coming for more. I have a joke to kids in the trick or treat. That if they eat the Ghost cookies, the Ghost will haunt them. I only have limited volume of these cookies. So lucky are those who comes first. Happy Halloween!