Are you looking for affordable Christmas gifts ideas? You’ve reached the right page. This post is actually one of the request of my keen reader who is planning to shop for Christmas gifts at a reasonable price. As of this writing, I already did part 1 of my Christmas shopping. I bought according to my practical gift ideas. Here are the affordable best gifts this Christmas for dad, mom, sister, brother, kids, friends, teachers, and other person whom you wanted to give presents this Yuletide season.
The affordable Christmas gifts ideas that I will be sharing can be regarded as Christmas gift ideas 2015. Last year, I bought different gift items. This year, I look at the most practical gifts to give. Things that are usable on a daily basis or things that are use on casual days. I pick gifts for all the family members. Gifts for mom, dad, toddler, kids, sister, friends, teachers, and for grandparents.
Affordable Christmas Gifts Ideas
- Animal Stuffed toys or plush toy gifts for toddlers or kids – Toddlers or little kids loves to play. A soft and cute stuffed toy is a great Christmas gift for them. This huggable toys promotes a feeling of sweetness, loving, calmness, happiness, and at ease that they are not alone whenever a child carry it. You can buy these toys for as low as Php50 depending on the brand, design, and size. For the little girl stuffed toy, I bought it for Php300 from Toys R Us. The puppy stuffed toy cost Php100 on sale from SM department store last year (this year I saw severals stuffed toys on sale too).
- Super Hero shirt/ Cartoon prints terno set gift for boys – For the active boys, why not give them Super Hero terno set clothing. In the photo, I was lucky to have bought the Captain America terno set for my 7-year-old child for the price of Php250.00 only at Noel Bazaar. The quality of clothing is in good texture and quality, and the prints doesn’t fade easily. I interviewed the seller and told me that if you didn’t catch the Noel Bazaar schedule, you can visit their stall at Baclaran but the price is a little higher compared to the items they sell in the bazaar. Other boys terno set are Spiderman, Ironman, Batman, Flash, Super Mario brothers, and a lot to mention.
- Jumper terno set / dress gifts for girls – It so lovely to see girls in dress. At the Noel Bazaar, I bought this cute Hello Kitty jumper terno set for my three-year-old girl with the price of less Php300.00. Girls dress price are a bit higher compared to the boys terno set.
- Tote bags gift ideas for Moms, friends, teachers – Women love bags! It is pricey to buy signature bags so buying Tote canvass bag is a good alternative. Just a tip to buy canvass bag with beautiful designs and good quality of material. For this tote bag, I bought some from the Noel Bazaar for only Php 150.00. Some canvass bags with colorful designs cost at Php250.00 which is on sale from Lazada online shopping. This will be my gift for the teachers of my son in school.
- Cute Animal Print shirts gift for Mom or sister- I bought this cute Owl animal print shirt from Uno factory outlet for the price of Php199.00 only. The cotton clothing is in good quality made in Malaysia. There are other designs too. T-shirt or casual shirts are good gifts too for moms, sisters, or friends who are always on-the-go. The cute print shirts are good Christmas gift ideas for friends too.
- Leather Belt gift ideas for men, dad, boyfriend, uncle, grandfather or adult brother – Giving genuine leather belts gifts for men is a good gift option for a long-lasting memory of you from the receiver. That every time he wears it, he will remember you. You can buy this leather belts in men section at the department store that sometimes with discounts. If you wanted to buy online, you can pre-order at Ensogo online shopping that cost at around Php490.00 depending on the size and design. Great as husband Christmas gifts.
- Batik duster or bestida/ dress gift ideas for lola / grandmother. Giving duster, dress, or bestida to our lola or grandmother is the best gift for them. I’ve done this countless times with my mom-in-law, lola neighbor, lola aunt, and mom, and all they can say is they love it! Make sure to choose Batik or cotton dress or clothing and big sizes for a more comfortable wearing. Oldies prefer to wear big size clothing especially the dress or duster when they are at home.
These are the cheap christmas gifts ideas I found practical and useful for the family members. It is still up to you on what gifts to choose for your family.
Christmas shopping tips at the Bazaar or Tiangge:
- Bring a big eco lightweight bag before going to the bazaar.
- Do not bring a big wallet. I recommend you to wear jeans with deep pockets so that you can put cash there instead of bringing a wallet.
- For clothing, look for good quality clothing. As much as possible choose Philippine made clothing or you can choose clothing made in Malaysia and Indonesia. I usually found these clothing in good quality.
- Try to haggle for the lowest price. Usually they post price at a higher cost but if you will be buying for more than one item, try to ask them for bargain discount or for a lower price.
- Always smile and have enough patient when buying in a bazaar or tiangge.
Please Share your Christmas shopping experience here. What are your Affordable Christmas Gifts Ideas?