What are the food choices at Baga Manila Food Bazaar Daanghari ? A question of food lovers who wanted to experience BAGA Manila at Molino Daanghari road. The first time I learned about this food bazaar through GMA TV “The Jessica Soho Report”, I told my husband that we should try it. The said event place is a few minutes away from our home so during the 2nd week of opening, we visited and tried it. The second time we spent a moment at the food bazaar is through an invite as a blogger. Sharing to you my yummy experience and what food stand I recommend.
As early as around 5 PM, the food stands at Baga Manila Food Bazaar Daanghari are open. Wondering what’s the meaning of BAGA Manila? BAGA is an abbreviation for Barbecuers And Grillers Association. It is obvious that many of the food stand have grill products but there are also variety of good food offering. For first timers, you might take more time in choosing and ordering. No worries for those in a tight budget because you can choose food offerings that are right in your budget. I think you can enjoy a night with BAGA Manila with a budget of Php 200- Php300 per head.
Baga Manila Food Bazaar Daanghari Food Stand and Choices
- Johnrich Barbeque Grills – Our top pick! They have the tastiest and freshest barbeque that hubby and I tasted at BAGA Manila
- Lord of Liempo – Homey and classy! We love the sauce!
- Mhakoven25 Seafoods corner – Don’t miss their delicious Boneless Inihaw na Bangus stuffed with onions, tomato, & ginger.
- Southside grill
- Grill friends
- Chen’s Chinese Chicken
- Shawarma Fusion
- Two angels Bacolod Inasal
- Koi San Izakaya, authentic Japanese food
- Dad’s kusina – Dinakdakan, bagnet, kare kare
- RR cuisine baked macaroni & pasta
- Empanada De Norte
- Takoishi Takoyaki – I just like to eat Takoyaki and glad that there is in Baga Manila! Yummy while it’s hot!
- Victoria’s burgers, sausages, delicatessen – Husband likes the Frankfurter sandwich.
- Big Scoop – Hubby said that their ice cream taste so natural.
- Carp Diem Tacos & Nachos
- Klassy Marken Special Puto Bumbong
- Mongolian Grill
- Kawkee Dimsum and rice
- Prince NickKurt Mami at Pansit ng Bayan, Crispy pica pica
- Oishi Kushi
- Brothers Sizzlers – sizzling pork and chicken sisig
- Ariana’s Lechon Kawali, Buffalo wings, Dynamite
- Shake it Off – shakes – their best-felling is the Oreo Dinosaur, I like it!
- Carnival Delights – delight your eyes and appetite with their unique Ribbon Fries that will be freshly prepared in front you.
- Raj’s Fresh Lumpia – My mom-in-law is a fan of this Raj’s Fresh lumpia!
- Quesarap Pinoy style quesadilla – taste is just right for Pinoys like us and nice as their staff.
- Squeezed Lemonade – deliciously and healthy natural lemonade drink.
See! There’s a lot of food stand that you can choose at Baga Manila Food Bazaar Daanghari. The list in bold letters are the one that I’ve tried together with my husband, child, and my mom-in-law. For the barbeque, we picked Johnrich as the top from our list and Mhakoven25 Seafoods corner for sea foods. Do not forget to order the deliciously and healthy natural lemonade drink from Squeezed.
BAGA Manila Ordering Tips: It would best to find a seat or table first, let your companion settle down there while you order. Start ordering with grills or barbeque, followed by other food choices that requires cooking, and order drinks. Get the order take receipts then pay at the cashier area. Get the claim stubs and claim your orders. Lastly, take your final taste with desserts or sweets that you want.
We will surely come back here! Check out the schedule of BAGA Manila below.
BAGA MANILA #FoodHawker Schedule:
1. #BAGAMANILA #LakefrontSunsetGrill in #Sucat?
Every Thursday ’til Sunday, 5pm onwards
2. #BAGA #StarmallPrima #Molino #Daanghari
Every Thursday ’til Sunday, 5-11pm
3. BAGA MANILA in #AllHome #Imus?
Every Friday ’til Sunday, 5pm-1am
For more details and updates, visit BAGA Manila facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/BAGAManila.