After enjoying delicious foods from the long holiday celebration, most of us gain weight and fat. While some go to GYM, I prefer to stay home to do exercises for weight loss. The questions are “How to Lose Weight at Home?” or “What are the tips to lose weight at home?“. Through the years of my blogging, there is always a part of my post about weight loss. Here are some of my posts that I’ve tried and certainly found effective.
How to Lose Weight at Home?
The infographic above about indoor circuit workout is from popsugar.com. They have listed the workouts that you can try indoors perfectly at the comfort of your home. It absolutely answers “How to Lose Weight at Home?” Run up and down stairs, jumping rope, crunches, jumping jacks, and skipping are easy to do. Knowing the amount of calories that you burn from doing each exercise will help you achieve your weight loss goal. Vice versa, you should also be watchful to the calories of your food intake. The recommended or average calorie intake for female adult is 2,000 calories. Therefore, if you are planning to lose weight, you may lessen a little bit of your calorie intake or workout more to what you wanted to achieve.
- Do Household chores cleaning. You can burn 150 to 200 calories per hour when you do household cleaning.
- Try the DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) diet – This diet focuses on eating fruits, veggies, whole grains, lean protein, and low-fat dairy avoiding fatty foods, red meat and salt should be lessen.
- Get flexible with the best Yoga position to lose weight – I’ve watched and tried it on youtube by Tara Stiles. It is the crescent pose which firms the abs, hips, and thighs.
- Try the Nestle Fitnesse 14 Da Program to shape up. For best results, we should replace breakfast and one meal for 14 days with a cereal such as Nestle Fitnesse, eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, and low fat food containing fibre.
- Dancing Zumba for Fitness. If you are 130 pounds and chooses Mid Zumba intensity for 20 minutes; approximately you may burn 155 calories. This is so popular today. Aside from it is an effective to lose weight, dancing with friends is fun!
Whatever weight loss ways you choose, just do not overdo and relax. We can do this! Happy New Year!