A super exciting Nickelodeon Slime Cup Run awaits you, your family, friends, and furry friends happening at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds on Sunday, May 29 at 6am! The Slime Cup Run promises a race like no other, filled with lots of Nickelodeon’s signature green slime. Sharing to you what to expect and the activities in store on this fun slime cup run event.
For this event, we are thankful to the creative minds of Nickelodeon team. Here’s what the Country Manager of Viacom International Media Networks, Dinna Zaratan said for this Nickelodeon Slime Cup Run.
“We’re thrilled to be organizing the Nickelodeon Slime Cup Run over this school holiday season. We encourage play through sports.And this is a ‘slime-tastic’ opportunity to enable kids, families and their pets to get outdoors and bond over silly, slimy fun – in true Nickelodeon style – this summer!”
Nickelodeon Slime Cup Run Details
Who can join? Everyone, from the little ones to parents, and even dogs can join.
Runners can sign up for three categories:
- 200m dash for kids aged 7 and below;
- 1K race, open to individual runners and dogs and owner tandems
- 3K run which is open to families, individual runners and runners in pairs.
What to expect and the activities at the Nickelodeon Slime Cup Run?
Nickelodeon gives everyone another awesome way to beat the summer heat with the Slime Cup Run. Following last year’s SupahSummahHapon Hangout, which saw hundreds of kids and kids-at-heart enjoying a four-module obstacle course and limitless slime. For this year, kids and their families will have to dash to get to the slime.
- There will be appearances from Bikini Bottom stars, who also happen to be Nickelodeon’s Slime Cup ambassadors this year, SpongeBob and Patrick Star.
- The fun factor in the “fun run” is multiplied as runners will not only be running, they would have to hop, skip, and crawl through obstacle courses on their way to get slimed.
- Loads of ‘laugh-out-loud’ moments are guaranteed as runners will go through the Tire Jog course filled with “booby” traps and the Ninja Run course, where ninjas will appear and try to slow runners down.
- The Slime Cup Run may not be a race against time, but it is a guilt-free, slimy fun race.
Awesome activities! Right?
Where to pre-register?
To pre-register, go to select Chris Sports branches. A registration fee applies for the Slime Cup Run and part of the proceeds will go to the Philippine Animal Welfare Society.
What if you do not wish to join the run but still wanted to experience the fun green slime? No problem. You can still experience the splendid green slime in the Slime Hub for free, where various booths and activities are run by Nickelodeon’s partners.
Nickelodeon’s Slime Cup Run event sponsors:
- Hapee Kiddie Toothpaste
- Jiggels, Magnolia Chocolait
- Milkita Lollipops
- Plus! Juice Drink
- Propan TLC Drops with Zinc
- Skechers Kids
- Toy Kingdom
Official venue partner: SM Mall of Asia; and other partners, Chris Sports, Gatorade, Maynilad and Pet Express.
Join the Nickelodeon Slime Cup Run! For more details, visit www.nick-asia.com/slimecuprun.