HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 All-in one printer is the world’s smallest all-in-one printer. This printer amazes me with its features and modern functionality. Nowadays, where technology gives advantage to our everyday life, it’s so wonderful to be using these technologies for comfort and reliability. I’ll be sharing my HP Deskjet ink advantage 3775 review.
My HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 reviewAt home, our family is using the HP 3515 all-in-one printer. We’ve been using it for more than two years now. So far, I’m happy with its functions. With this new HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775, I’m sure it has something in common when it comes to usefulness. Also, I am looking forward to its latest advantage.
What’s in the box?
- HP Deskjest Ink Advantage 3775 All-in-one printer
- USB Cable
- power cable
- Cd installer
- Brief Manuals
- Ink cartridges – HP 652 Black Ink Cartridge and HP 652 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (not in the photo because it was installed already)
Features of HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775
Print speed black:
ISO: Up to 8 ppm
Draft: Up to 19 ppm 5
Print speed color:
ISO:Up to 5.5 ppm
Draft:Up to 15 ppm 5
First page out (ready)
Black: As fast as 15 sec
Color: As fast as 18 sec
Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
Up to 1,000 pages
Recommended monthly page volume
50 to 200
HP Thermal Inkjet
Printer drivers included
• HP PCL 3 GUI
Print quality (best)
Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi colour (when printing from a computer and 1200 input dpi)
Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
• 7-segment and icon LCD
Number of print cartridges
2 (1 black, 1 tri-colour)
HP PCL 3 GUI
• HP 652 Black Ink Cartridge (~120 pages)
• HP 652 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~100 pages)
• Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
• 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Minimum system requirements
• Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit/64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
• Windows Vista: 32-bit only, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
• OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.11 El Capitan
• 1 GB available hard disk space
Compatible operating systems
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
Mac OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
HP ePrint capability
Mobile printing capability
Wireless Direct Printing 3
Memory card compatibility
64 MB Integrated DDR1
64 MB Integrated DDR1
Paper handling input, standard
60-sheet input tray
Paper handling output, standard
25-sheet output tray
• Manual (driver support provided)
Media sizes supported
• A4, A6, B5, DL envelope (note: many other media sizes are supported, anything from 76.2 x 127 to 215.9 x 355.6 mm)
Media sizes custom
• 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
Plain paper, matte brochure papers, glossy brochure papers, photo papers, envelopes, other specialty inkjet papers
Media weights, recommended
Media weights, supported
A4: 60 to 90 g/m²; HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²; HP cards: up to 200 g/m²; HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
Single-page document feeder
Scan file format
Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
Scan resolution, optical
Up to 600 dpi
Scan size (ADF) automatic document feede, maximum
216 x 355 mm
Digital sending standard features
Scan input modes
Scanning via HP Photosmart Software
Copy speed (draft)
Black: Up to 4 cpm – copies per minute
Color: Up to 2.5 cpm 4
Copy resolution (black text)
Up to 300 x 300 dpi
Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
Up to 300 x 300 dpi
Up to 9 copies
Power and operating requirements
Input voltage 200 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz)
0.06 watts (off), 2.2 watts (standby), 0.69 watt (sleep) 2
• ENERGY STAR® certified
Operating temperature range
5 to 40ºC
Operating humidity range
• 20 to 80% RH
I’ll be inserting a video link soon for the setup and how this printer works.
My HP Deskjet ink advantage 3775 review
What are the latest advantages of HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 All-in one printer?
- You can save space with this world’s smallest all-in-one printer. So true, it is almost half the size of a regular all-in-one printer. The photo below is our family printer All-in-one printer HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3515 at the bottom of the HP 3775.
- Maximize most scan jobs from a variety of papers with its HP Scroll Scan. This feature is actually one of the breakthrough I found in scanning. Typically, a regular all-in-one printer with scanner scans up to A4 size only. This smallest all-in-one printer can scan with a maximum size of 216 x 355 mm (about 8.5 X 13.9 inches). The only disadvantage is that you can only scan a variety of papers. Scanning of ID cards and other documents thicker than a regular paper is not applicable. Why? Because the document or paper to be scanned have to pass through an automatic document feeder, by which a regular paper may only fit about the size of 216 x 355 mm. For the ID cards and other documents that you can’t scan, you can just take a photo of it, then print it wirelessly using the HP AiO remote app in your smartphone.
- Get the printing, scanning, and copying power you need. This petite and powerful inkjet printer provides affordable print, scan, and copy functions to help your child shine in school.
- HP 3775 is an ultra compact all-in-one printer designed to fit where you need it. This printer is perfect for minimalist design allowing you to neatly set a modern desk at home. It fits is small spaces making it easier for moms like me to print from any mobile device to help my children in school projects.
- HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3775 printer have low-cost cartridges. It is ideal for parents who are looking for a convenient, quality and affordable home printing solution to help their children shine in school.
- The printer has stylist sleek design and a variety of head-turning hues. I love the combination of the light blue and white hues of HP 3775 printer.
- Modern connectivity: Start printing fast with easy setup from your smartphone or tablet. Absolutely easy setup! Of course, you have to make your Wireless connection ready.
- HP 3775 Price: Normally, the price of a regular all-in-one printer is approximately Php 4,000 and above. I made a little reseach on my own.HP deskjet ink advantage 3775 all-in-one printer price – Retail price around Php4,400 (PC Express)HP deskjet ink advantage 3775 cartridge price – around Php 420 to 500 (based from the HP 3515 all-in-one printer cartridge) I just think they have a close price range.
With the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3775 printer right at home, you can easily print assignments and school projects any time, even at the last minute, to help kids excel in their schoolwork with A+ quality print. The ease and comfort of using this printer allow parents to have extra time with other activities at home. Moms will have spare Me-time to relax. Less worries for our kids’ projects in printing, scanning, and copying. I hope that you like my My HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 review.
I love it! Thank you HP printers for this extraordinary innovation. Helping moms building confidence when it comes to technology, reliability for our children shine in the new generation.