Mother’s day is widely celebrated in most parts of the world on the second Sunday of May. As a mom, this is special celebration so, I come up with another mothers day inspirational quotes. This 2017, I picked five famous Mother’s Day Quotes. Every mom has her own unique beautiful characteristics and way of being a mother in their family. Mothers are like super heroes. They are the roots of making the world a better place to live in. All moms I know are loving, caring, and most of all devoted. As the time goes by, there is a mommy milestone that we will treasure forever.
Five famous Mother’s Day Quotes
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. – Stevie Wonder (American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist.) Moms are indeed the greatest teacher. Sometimes strict but their love is always as sweet as a flower.
- The love of a mother is the veil of a softer light between the heart and the heavenly Father. –Samuel Taylor Coleridge (English poet, literary critic, founder of the Romantic Movement.) I can say that when you are with a mother, they always speak with their heart close to the topic. They bring us closer to God and have faith in everything good we do.
- A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories. -Honore de Balzac (French novelist and playwright.). For mothers know their family history and their child, they are the best person who believes in their child. They will help their child achieve their goals in life for a better future.
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.-Rudyard Kipling (English journalist, short-story writer, poet, and novelist.) It simply means that being with a mother, you’ll feel protected, love, guided, and they make us strong just like the presence of our God almighty in our life. Mothers are like angels too,and the assistants of our God close to our us.
- There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing.–Billy Sunday (American athlete) The songs is simply the words or messages coming from a mother. Through their motherhood experiences, they speak through their heart, which I consider the world of art. Give them a topic concerning a child and there are unending concerns that will be brought up.
Here are the five famous Mother’s Day Quotes. Mothers day messages and mothers day quotes saying that are worthy to be shared. Cheers to all mothers!
Happy Mother’s Day!