May is Mother’s month, so you’ll notice most of my posts are related to mommy’s choice, quotes, and things a mom loves. We love to take care of our family. This 7 Mom-Approved Sanicare Products Review and Tips for Proper Hygiene is part of my mommy care and hygienic choice for the family.
For more than nine years of my married life and more than eight years as a mom who does grocery shopping, I have certain brands that I trust with good quality and value of money. Good grooming doesn’t’ just concern how we look on the outside, but how we take care of our body. Aside from bath and skin care products for proper hygiene, we use bathroom tissue, cotton, cotton buds, paper towels, baby wipes, and other hygienic products. In choosing products for my family, I consider a good quality with a reasonable price, eco-friendly products, and the availability of products in the market. That makes it economical for me. For my 7 Mom-Approved Sanicare Products review and Tips for Proper Hygiene, I’ll be sharing with you the Sanicare products and some tips how I practice proper hygiene for baby and the whole family.
Before I give you the list, let me just introduce Sanicare. Sanicare is a line of of tissues, paper towels and other hygienic products such as underpads, cotton, wipes and toilet seat cover. Sanicare is committed to upholding the value of hygiene in all its products by using 100% virgin pulp made tissue. Here are the Sanicare products for your hygienic choice.
Sanicare Personal hygiene
- Sanicare has facial tissue
- Handipack, cleansing wipes
- Sanicare Ecolayer Bathroom Tissue
- Paper Towel
- Toilet Seat Cover
- Sanicare Handipack 40p – Bathroom tissue in interleaved form, making it more hygienic
- Kitchen Towel Jumbo Solo
- Sanicare Kitchen towel comes in jumbo and regular sizes has moisture locking technology that makes it super absorbent. It is made from 100% virgin pulp with no artificial whiteners and elemental chlorine. Uses: To wipe surfaces, drain excess oil from food, dry dishes, dry hands
- Paper Towel
- Table Napkin- Sanicare Lunch Napkins – elegant lunch napkin with border design embossing
- Sanicare Mood Dinners Napkins- available in white and black cloth like feel luxuriously soft and strong. Perfect to make your everyday meals extra special. Made from 100% Virgin Pulp uses the latest lamination technology for table napkin
- Baby underpads
- Baby Wipes 80s and 15s
- Sanicare Jumbo Cotton balls
- Cotton buds: Mini cotton buds and large cotton buds
7 Mom-Approved Sanicare Products Review and Tips for Proper Hygiene
Sanicare Products Review
- Sanicare Ecolayers Bathroom tissue– In a move to promote care for the environment and personal hygiene, Sanicare developed the Sanicare Ecolayers tissue rolls, a breakthrough product in the Philippine tissue manufacturing industry, which combines two tissue paper layers made from virgin pulp and one from recycled-grade paper pulp, to form one durable tissue paper product. Sanicare Ecolayers aims to bring discerning Filipino consumers a tissue product that supports recycling and environment care while providing hygienic toilet paper that’s safe to use.
This is mom-approved for me because it is safe to use, eco-friendly, tissue has laminated good texture which has a better strength. I actually use a bathroom tissue after toilet use. My tips for proper hygiene when using a bathroom tissue is not to wipe the tissue directly into your private parts, just softly pat the tissue. When I am at home, I have a clean and moist small hand towel that I use to wipe on my private parts after toilet use (which I always wash after use), followed by a toilet bathroom tissue that I pat on my skin to dry.
- Sanicare Paper Towel – Interfolded Hand Towel comes in 1 ply 175 pulls and 2ply 150 pulls. It is made from 100% virgin pulp with no artificial whiteners and elemental chlorine, a reason why I like this product. Uses: To wipe surfaces, drain excess oil from food, dry dishes, dry hands. Proper Hygiene tip: Use paper towel when you wanted to completely dry hands after toilet wash. You can also use this paper towel when drying hands while in the kitchen when baking or cooking. Before I store food in a food container, I make sure to it that it is completely clean by wiping paper towel in the container.
- Sanicare Toilet Seat Cover -Sanicare Disposable Toilet Seat Cover is a piece of paper, shaped like the toilet seat itself, that can be placed on the seat by its user. Its purpose is to protect the toilet’s user from germs that may be resting on the seat by creating a protective barrier. Thus, reducing the passing of germs, bacteria and viruses to keep you and your children healthier; especially in dirty public restrooms and bathrooms.
Proper Hygience Tip: When using a public restroom or when you’re way from home, I suggest you bring with you Sanicare Disposable Toilet Seat Cover to protect yourself and your family against germs. The Sanicare Toilet Seat Cover is thin and handy. It is easy to install because it adapts to all sizes, then eliminate it with flush toilets.
- Sanicare Handipack 40pulls – Bathroom tissue in interleaved form, making it more hygienic. This is a multipurpose tissue in a square pack which is really handy. Use this to wipe, clean, and freshen up, especially these summer days.
- Sanicare Jumbo Cottonballs-Perfect for Babies. Made from 100% soft and pure cotton. Extra large in size for more surface area coverage. My kids actually like the large size of this cotton ball. Compared to the typical cotton balls, I like this one too because of the large coverage of it so it is really economical
- Sanicare Cotton buds – The supple design of these cotton buds clean ears, belly button, nostrils etc. properly and gently without causing scratches or harm on delicate body corners.Mini cottonbuds- Mini buds are used to pull the filth out of the baby’s nose to avoid damage to the lining of the nose which might cause bleeding. Large cotton buds- a big tip or safety rim acts as a stopper to prevent eardrum piercing or to limit penetration.
Proper hygiene tip: If your child or any member of the family have hardened ear wax, I learned from the pediatrician, a safe, hygienic, and helpful way to remove it or to prevent its blockage to the ears. You have to carefully pour one to two small drops of baby oil in the affected ear, after few minute part of the hardened ear wax will soften, massage the back of the ear. Then, you can use an ear wax remover stick (small& thin) to remove the earwax. Make sure to carefully do this in daylight or when it is bright that you can fully see the affected ear with earwax. Once you have removed the earwax, use the cotton buds to clean the corners of the ears. This work wonder to me having a child with hardened ear wax. Before, I use to go to my child’s pediatrician just to clean her ears, now I can do it by myself for her with mommy’s caring touch.
- Baby Wipes 80s and 15s– Soft and cloth-like texture for thorough cleaning. No Perfume and gentle, alcohol and Paraben free. Skin loving Ingredients Suitable for newborn babies. When I have a baby, using baby wipes are time-savers that you don’t need to wash towels every now and then. What I love with Sanicare baby wipes is that it is unscented, alcohol and pareben free, soft, gentle, and has a moisturizing effect on the skin. This is ideal for instant cleanup of hands and face.
Proper hygiene tip: I suggest you add the Sanicare wipes 15 sheets in your kids hygiene kit in school which I did. This is the quick and easy way to keep your family hygienically clean and protected when they are away from home. I actually always have baby wipes in my pouch. At home, after I wax my underarms, I use baby wipes or the Sanicare cleansing wipes Enriched with Aloe vera and Vitamin E.
In addition, for baby hygiene, there are Sanicare Baby Underpads. Sanicare Baby Underpads are perfect to use for diaper changes at home and when you’re on the go! Moms would love the silky soft surface that won’t irritate your baby’s skin and a leak proof barrier to contain all the mess from leaky diapers. These disposable underpads are your changing table and diaper bag essential!
Sanicare is truly a mom-approved! I’m glad that their products have excellent quality and a good value for money. A hygienic choice for the whole family for a cleaner body and environment. When our body and the place we’re staying are clean, it will result in a healthy family. A healthy family leads to a healthy motherhood life. Thank you, Sanicare!
For more details on Sanicare products, please visit like and follow them in their social media accounts: