How was my Pampanga’s Best Home Negosyo dealer experience? When I posted a video on my Facebook page announcing that I am already a mommy-preneur for Pampanga’s Best Home Negosyo, many of my readers and followers got interested with this. I received several inquiries and most of them ask the same questions. How to start the Pampanga’s Best Home Negosyo? How to earn from being a Pampanga’s Best Home Negosyo Dealer? Where to buy or order Pampanga’s Best Products? How to be a reseller? Let me share with you my Pampanga’s Best Home Negosyo experience and tips from start-up to earning.
Do you know the history of Pampanga’s Best? It all started with a helping hand. In 1967, Mrs. Lolita O. Hizon, in order to help her neighbor / meat vendor, came up with a formula to cure the unsold pork. She revised the traditional Kapampangan fermented pork, “pindang”, causing to have a unique sweet-salty taste. Apung Lolet, as she is fondly called, named this sweet-tasting pork “TOCINO”, adopted from the Spanish term which means sweet.
The brand originates from Pampanga, a city widely-known for culinary excellence and claims ownership of the original tocino formula. The company utilizes the best and most advanced technologies and processes, and adheres to the highest Food Safety Standards.
As part of Pampanga’s Best 50th year Anniversary celebration, they have chosen five mommy bloggers to be mommy-preneur in becoming Pampanga’s Best Home Negosyo Dealer. Thank you Pampanga’s Best for choosing me as one of the mommy blogger to join as Pampanga’s Best Home Negosyo dealer. I feel grateful! I find this a great way to earn a potential income at home for parents most especially moms like me. I’ve been into selling products before, so I think this is something that I can manage being a work at home mom. With Pampanga’s Best, I’m sure we can give our family only the best premium products.
How to start Pampanga’s Best Home Negosyo Dealer? How to be a reseller?
Initially, you need to completely filled-out Pampanga’s Best Inc. Dealership Form and order an initial purchase investment of Php5,000 worth of assorted products from Pampanga’s Best.The initial P5,000 worth of assorted products from Pampanga’s Best Home Negosyo that I got are Original Tocino, Tocino Fatless, Chicken Tocino, Bacon, Beef Tapa, Sweet Ham, Tasty Meaty Hotdog with Cheese, Native longaniza, Skinless longganisa, Bigatin Super Jumbo hotdog, Hamburger meaty patties, breakfast sausage, and corned beef.
What is the best- selling Pampanga’s Best product? Based on the first week of selling in my home negosyo, Pampanga’s Best original tocino is the best-selling product. Siguradong simot! as they say Tocino is best paired with a side dish of fresh tomatoes, cucumber or white onions. It is followed by skinless longganisa, bacon, fatless tocino, beef tapa, Bigatin Super Jumbo hotdog and corned beef.
How to earn from being a Pampanga’s Best Home Negosyo Dealer?
Of course, you have to promote and sell your products. Once you purchase and the products get delivered to your home, your timer starts. You should not delay. What I mean is that you have to keep the products in the freezer immediately. The delivery of the products arrived in the afternoon last Monday. At home, we have a 14 cubic foot refrigerator. The P5,000 worth of Pampanga’s Best products did not fit all in our freezer so what we did is to request to our close friend, neighbor to temporarily store the remaining Pampanga’s Best packs in their freezer. We are thankful for having kind and accommodating neighbors. Once the delivery arrives, the most important thing that you have to do is to carefully count the products and review the delivery receipt. You can prepare a big cooler or big basin to temporarily place the newly delivered products while correctly counting the products received.
What are the Pampanga’s Best Products to sell?
The Pampanga’s Best major products are TOCINO, LONGANIZA, HOTDOGS, SAUSAGES, HAMBURGER PATTIES, TAPA, HAMS, BARBECUE, BACON, EMBOTIDO, CORNED BEEF.
7 Start-up Tips for Pampanga’s Best Home Negosyo
- Organize the arrangement of Pampanga’s Best Products in your freezer. Align the products based on the product variants and sizes. For example, all the original tocino products should be placed in one or two rows, the bigger packs at the bottom, and the light weight packs at the side door of the freezer (if you’re using the typical kind of ref in the photo)
- Check the wholesale Price and the Suggested Retail Price. Before I sell the products, I check the wholesale price and the Suggested retail price of each pack provided by Pampanga’s Best. Since this is a home negosyo, I compare the market value of these products from neighboring stores who also sell Pampanga’s Best products.
- Know your market value. To encourage my neighbors to buy from me, I lowered the price a few pesos from my competitors here, giving them savings when they buy from me.
- Make your own price list and prepare a small notebook for Home Negosyo monitoring. Having your own price list is a smart guide when selling. The customer wants to read or see the price list for them to set a budget on what to buy from you. Use a small notebook to record your sales, inventory and customer request.
- Post the Pampanga’s Best Tarp in front of your house or store. Find the ideal spot in front of your house or store which is visible to your neighbors or passersby.
- Prepare the bags or pouches or holder for the Pampanga’s Best products that you will sell. I use recycled paper or plastic bags for this.
- List down your target customers and start selling. Now that your products, price, and customer list are set, start selling and be positive!
Why choose Pampanga’s Best Home Negosyo?
- Because of its mission, it is a Filipino-owned food manufacturing company that aims to provide every Filipino household across the world the unique experience and pride of indulging in its famous Tocino, and varied Longaniza, Hotdog, and other processed meat products that has been honed through its 50 years of heritage and expertise.
- It is actually easy to offer and sell because of its premium and excellent quality of products.
Week 1 selling update: I am so glad that at first week, I sold out the Php5, 000 worth of Pampanga’s Best assorted products. Most of my buyers came from my fellow Zumba friends and neighbors. Some of my buyers have order request which I took note and ordered for the next batch of delivery for my week 2 of selling. When I actually sold halfway on the products, I can feel the #SweetTasteOfSuccess with #PampangasBest.
Stay tuned for more updates! Like and visit https://www.facebook.com/PampangasBestInc/