Get more Pampanga’s Best Sales with these Pampanga’s Best Selling Tips I learned as a Home Negosyo dealer. It’s been three months already since I started selling Pampanga’s Best products. Last September, I shared my Pampanga’s Best Home Negosyo experience and tips from start-up to earning. This time, I’ll be sharing 5 selling, tips on how you can get more sales.
5 Pampanga’s Best Selling Tips
- Printout a Pampanga’s Best Product Catalog. Make sure that it is not boring and easy to spot the product with the actual packaging picture, pack size, and the price. You should include your contact number in the catalog. Along with the product catalog, prepare a wide wallet with bills and coins for the change. Whenever I go out with friends or when I am attending my Zumba session, I always bring my product catalog so that it is easier for them to see and from there they can decide on what to order. When I created my own product catalog, it boosts my sales.
- Sell the products to your relatives, close friends, and group of friends. Your relatives and close friends are usually the first buyers who will patronize your products. Most of them will refer you to another group of friends who are also interested with the products you sell. Once they tried the product, they will recommend their favorites to their friends.
- Good target of selling in schools, offices, and bazaar. If you have friends in school and offices, it is a great target to sell Pampanga’s Best products. In school, I started selling from a close co-parent followed by another co-parent and with the help of my mom-in-law who is also fetching my kids in school, the buyers grew and became our regular customers.
One of the biggest sales I earned came from the bazaar. It was my first time to join a bazaar in our village. I prepared, cooked samples of several Pampanga’s Best products for food tasting. I’m glad that after they tasted it, they ordered. With the help of my mother, we were able to hit the sales target in the two-day bazaar.
4. Offer the best-selling products. It is important that you fully know the product that you are selling. Offer the best-tasting product that you or your family love. For regular customers, introduce a new product that they haven’t tried yet.
5. Take pre-orders. Place the orders in a presentable way. Since these are frozen products, when we deliver orders to my co-parents in school or offices, I wrap the products with a recycled paper bag or recycled papers. Then, I attached the order slip with their names on it and the total price for them to pay. It’s easy to distribute their orders using this process and on the part of buyers, they are comfortable in handling the product because it is not messy to keep.
These 5 Pampanga’s Best Selling Tips for the Sweet Taste of Success are the best I learned from my Home Negosyo experience. The selling target does not end at home and in your neighborhood. You can level up by selling these products to schools, offices, or in a bazaar. And before I forgot, be positive, be nice, and always wear your beautiful smile. The outcome is amazing! Happy Selling!
For more information on Pampanga’s Best, please visit their officical website and fb page: