Summer is one of the best season for family bonding, outing and indeed a great time to savor best food. The benefit summer food fair Best Food Forward is back bigger and better, with more exciting surprises and enjoyable activities to be enjoyed by the whole family. This 2012 Best food forward has a whole new concept to welcome summer with a bang!
Mark your calendar on March 24 and 25, 2012 at the NBC tent Bonifacio Global City. Best food forward aims to encourage group of families, friends and industry people to appreciate our local delicacies, entrepreneurial talent and creativity, at the same time allow the affair to be an experience for the appetite to remember. It will an great way to strengthen family togetherness, promote entrepreneurship and to be established as a cheerful epicurean venture to look forward to.
- The Fruit Garden – 100% Natural high quality food products on jam collections with the new flavors Mango Durian, Mango Jackfruit and Mango Guyabano.
- Pint homemade Ice cream – Perfect for summer season. Some of their signature flavors are Butter pecan, Chocolate ship cookie dough and Banoffee pie.
- Casa San Luis – Old-time Favorites with a new twist. Spiced up French and Filipino traditional sweets.
- Manang’s Chicken – crispy chicken with savory sweet or spicy sauce.
- SkewU Skews & Sizzlers: simple and satisfying with Angus and Chicken Kebabs
- Quantum Cafe – healthier dining alternative with whole wheat high fiber pizza.
- Carlo’s Kitchen – offers one of a kind crispy crunchy belly
- Choco ATBP. – 100% Pinoy quality product. Savor Tsokolate and cocoa.