As parents seeing our child grow and learn with their milestones makes us so happy and proud. It makes us even happier when they surprise us with a drawing inspired by something new they learned in the classroom, at home, or even from outdoor playtime.
With our kid’s drawings, get for a chance to win a family trip to the Singapore ArtScience Museum through the Enfakid A+ See What They Learn promotion by helping them to upload the drawings. A partnership with National Geographic Little Kids, the contest calls on moms and dads of 3-7 year-olds to submit their illustrations of anything fascinating they learned from the January-February issue of National Geographic Little Kids (included with Smart Parenting magazine), or from the website http://kidsblogs.nationalgeographic.com/littlekids/.
Enfakid A+ See What They Learn promotion Simple Mechanics
- Read the January-February issue of National Geographic Little Kids
- Encourage you child to draw what he learned from the January-February issue of National Geographic Little Kids
- Take a photo of your child’s drawing(3-7 year-olds)
- Upload it on http://seewhattheylearn.com. (You should register and confirm your registration to upload the photo of the drawing)
- Wait for the instant prize we will send via mail—an Enfakid A+ 80g pack plus Li’l Hands pencils.
- A registered email account can upload entries from three (3) different kids, each of which can submit up to three (3) separate entries.
- Artworks will be valid for submission from February 1 up to March 30, 2012, and will be shortlisted according to number of votes, then finally, judged for quality of execution. Two kids will be declared grand winners—one 37 months to 59 months of age (above 3 to 4 years old) and one 60 months to 95 months of age (5 years to 7 years old).
What happens after uploading the drawing to seewhattheylearn.com?
It will be displayed for public voting on the site until March 30, 2012. After the votes are in, the top 10 entries from participants 3-4 years old, and from participants 5-7 years old, will be shorlisted. A panel of judges will then select the two (2) Grand Prize Winners from the top 10 of each age category.
What are the prizes in the Enfakid A+ See What They Learn promotion?
Each winner will receive a trip for four (4) to the Singapore ArtScience Museum, inclusive of airfare, accommodations, museum entrance fees, and pocket money. The winners will also be featured in a future issue of National Geographic Little Kids.
Tips to earn more votes
You may also promote your child’s See What They Learn entries through Facebook, Twitter, and email to encourage support from your relatives and friends. Submit their drawings now, and you could soon be on your way to one of the best learning experiences.
For more details, visit http://www.seewhattheylearn.com/index.php/mechanics.