This post is a round-up week for mommy bloggers buzz sharing informative articles and post.
June is the start of the school year in the Philippines and also the start of the rainy season. As parents, we always wanted our children to stay safe and healthy for them to be good in school. The mommy bloggers posts for the week are all about keeping our family healthy in the rainy season, tips for homeschool and ways to keep mom’s sanity intact.
The list below are the helpful tips by “The Mommy Bloggers on Rainy Season Healthy Checklist and Homeschool”
- Rainy Season Checklist by Mommy Pehpot
Highlights that I like from her post: Vitamins! Vitamins! Vitamins! This season is very friendly to bacteria and other microorganisms.. and the spread of diseases and that is why we need to boost the immune system more. Nothing is scarier than rainy season+ weak immune system (fiesta for the viruses). Their vitamin C intake is now doubled as compared to their regular intake. Aside from their growth vitamins, I also added energy boosting supplements, to help my boys cope up with school activities and my little ones to maintain energy even the weather is telling otherwise.
- Preventing Dengue Fever by Mommy Nicquee
Highlights that I like from her post: Keep our surroundings clean. No stagnant water should ever be found in the house and near us.
- Fun Study Habits at home for little children – This is my simple post for parents with little children going to school and wanted to follow-up teaching their children at home. Highlights that I like from my post: Act as a teacher mommy at home. Little children distinguish study time in school with their teacher. Parent especially mommy may portray as a teacher at home by acting their child’s teacher such as holding a stick to point to Alphabets, numbers or shapes.
- Homeschool lesson plan by Mommy Levy
Highlights that I like from her post: My main goal this year is for Ren to develop more of his fine motor skills through writing. That’s what I like about homeschooling, we can customize the lessons based on the weaknesses and strengths of the child.
- How moms can keep their sanity intact? – Mommy Sam
Highlights that I like from her post: 1. Schedule. This is VERY important. Always, always make a schedule of the tasks that needed to be done and by when. This keeps us on top of things, and helps us make sure we don’t forget anything important.