Are you looking for Lumpiang Sariwa Recipe? Just like you search for this delicious recipe, thankfully I found a recipe that we truly loved. The recipe is easy to follow. I simply adjusted the ingredients to my liking.
This is one of the special dishes in a Filipino Cuisine. It is usually served as an appetizer or simply a healthy snack. You have the option to use an egg wrapper or a regular lumpia wrapper for this one. You can always choose the vegetables you like in your recipe.
For the lumpiang sariwa recipe, I love using the egg wrapper and the peanut sauce. With vegerables, I like it with carrots, singkamas, cabbage, and sayote. I also like the one with ubod.
How to make Egg Wrapper?
Lumpiang Sariwa Egg Wrapper
- 1 wide non-stick pan cake flour
- 2 1/2 cups Cake Flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp fine salt
- 6 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup Fresh Milk
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 4 tbsp melted butter or margarine
- Sift dry ingredients - cake flour, fine salt, and white sugar.
- Put eggs. Mix eggs with dry ingredients using a wire whisk. Add small amount fresh milk. Continue to whisk until smooth.
- Add the remaining fresh milk.
- On a non-stick pan, melt the butter or margarine. When melted, pour it into the mixture then stir. The mixture should give you a runny texture.
- Use 1/4 measuring cup when cooking the egg wrapper. Fill it about less than 1/4 cup, then pour onto the non-stick pan in low to medium heat about nine oclock position then move the pan in a circular motion to flatten.
- Lift the side with the cooked part then turn it over.
Peanut Butter Sauce Recipe
Peanut Sauce for Fresh Lumpia
- 1 small casserole or sauce pan
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Combine all the ingredients in the sauce pan.
- Mix with a wire whisk, then bring to a full boil. until gooey.
- Turn off the heat. Season with salt and pepper.
Cooking Fresh Lumpia Procedure
Fresh Lumpiang Cooking Procedure
- 1 pan
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups sliced singkamas
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups sliced cabbage
- 1/4 cup Sliced red onions
- 1-2 tbsp fish sauce
- Put butter or magarine and cooking oil on pan.
- Saute red onions, garlic, carrots, singkamas, and cabbage. Stir. Add Fish sauce.
- Do not overcook.
In search of delicious and easy recipe, I found Chef Rv’s youtube channel. They are truly easy to follow and his blog is entertaining. I actually bake my first soft and fluffy pandesal blogged at Delicious Pandesal Recipe Soft and Fluffy.
This cooking procedure was based from Chef Rv’s Lumpiang Sariwa recipe. You can watch how he cooks it at LUMPIANG SARIWA (Fresh Lumpia). Thank you Chef RV! I cook it right and delicious.
I am planning to cook another recipe from Chef Rv’s recipe soon. Stay tuned!
Looks really yummy! I always wanted to try making fresh lumpia, kaso intimidated ako sa dami ng gagawin. ? But I’ll save this recipe. Thanks for this. ?
Jem Alvarado says
Thank you! Same tayo ang daming gagawin. Medyo matrabaho lang talaga magluto ng lumpiang sariwa. Thankful ako kay Chef RV Manabat at swak sa lasa talaga ang mga recipes nya. Good luck sa pagluto mo.