Aside from being a good and hardworking person, there are many ways to improve one’s life and one of it is the use of Feng Shui. Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese system of aesthetics believed to use the laws of Heaven and Earth to help improve life by receiving positive qi (energy flow).
I started reading and researching about Feng Shui because I want to apply it to our future house and lot. Based on what I have researched (mostly from fengshui.about.com), different people have different energy levels. There are two Feng Shui energy groups: East and West group. One should identify their Kua number in order to distinguish which group they belong. Then after identifying the kua number and the group you belong, you may check your best Feng shui directions.
People, whose Kua number is 1, 3, 4, or 9 belong to the East group.
Those, whose Kua number is 2, 6, 7, or 8 belong to the West group.
How to identify your Kua number? Calculate your Kua number by the year of your birth (Chinese Calendar Year).
- Add the last two digits of your year of birth. If result is two digit then bring it to one digit by adding the two digits again. Example if you were born 1984, that is 8+4 = 12. Since 12 is two digit, add the two digit again that is 1+2 = 3.
- Deduct the number from procedure (1) that is number 3 from 10. So that will give us 10-3 = 7.
- That means that if you were born in 1984, your kua number is 7 and therefore belong to the West group.
- Add the last two digits of your year of birth. If result is two digit then bring it to one digit by adding the two digits again. Example if you were born 1980, that is 8+0 = 8.
- Add number 5 to the number from procedure (1) that is 5 + 8 =13. Since 13 is two digit, add the two digit again that is 1+3 = 4.
- That means that if you were born in 1980, your kua number is 4 and therefore belong to the East group.
Look for your Lucky Feng Shui Directions at the Chart.
The best Feng Shui directions chart above shows the lucky directions for which the kua number belongs. Like me, my kua number is 4 which belongs to the East group. Therefore, the lucky best Feng Shui directions for me is North, South, East and Southeast. By knowing your lucky Feng shui directions, you may apply it by facing your lucky directions at home, work, study area or even when you sleep.
Lucky Feng Shui directions is believed to give a suitable, comfortable position that stimulates the quality of energy to be nourishing.
Proceed to related Post:
Latest posts by Jem Alvarado (see all)
- Fresh Treats at Harina Artisan Bakery Cafe - 12/05/2013
- Minnie Mouse Tutu Dress for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Theme - 12/03/2013
- Beautiful Speaker Sound - 12/02/2013