Nowadays with the fast-changing environment and innovation of technologies in different products that we used, most people are looking for products with quick results without checking the product ingredients as a whole. Most products used different artificial ingredients or chemicals that can be found in food, health and beauty products that we regularly used or consumed. One of these products are the anti-perspirant.
When I became a mom, I started to be a fastidiously selective budget-wise mom. Before I buy a product, I usually read the label where I can find the ingredients used in the product. If I found the product to be good then I will give it a try for as long as my budget fits in. Buying products with natural ingredients are on top of my list. I like doing natural regimen such as my post in simple beauty face tips for moms. Starting with my face, I used natural oil and now I am so glad that I have found a very good underarm anti-perspirant with natural ingredients that are not harmful on my skin.
It is Absynthe Keep it dry and white anti-perspirant enriched with Bengkoang extract. Keep it dry and white anti-perspirant are made from the ingredients of potassium Alum (tawas), bengkoang extract (singkamas), allantoin, Vit A, C and E. Bengkoang (Singkamas) ingredient in beauty products is now becoming popular with its whitening effects on the skin when applied. It is already patented skin lightener in Japan.
To tell you a brief history about the anti-perspirants that I used, in my younger years, I don’t care much about the ingredients of the products. I usually bought products such as anti-perspirant, face cream, body lotion etc. that I saw in commercials and advertisements without knowing the ingredients of the products. There are times that rash developed and it really damage my skin. I started using natural products when I became a mom and I get so interested.
First, I tried rose hip oil which is also a natural product and it gives positive results. Now I am looking for anti-perspirant natural product. For a long time, I have been using Milcu underarm deodorant powder. Two thumbs up for this product because it’s been a family use but every summer or during hot season my skin get so sensitive that sometimes develop rashes when I used this. So I still keep on trying other natural products.
Review on using Absynthe Keep it dry and white anti-perspirant (Good results and effects)
- This product is very mild. It is amazing that I do not develop any rashes and no itchiness on my underarms.
- It is fragrance-free.
- Although it is to be used as roll-on, it easily dries up after application.
- When applied, it is very light on the feeling compared to other roll-on anti-perspirant.
- It is very comfortable to use because it does not have the sticky feeling.
- It controls the odor leaving you a neutral smell when you perspire.
- It prevents perspiration. You will still perspire but not too much. Our body needs to perspire because it is a healthy process to cool down and maintain an even body temperature.
- It does not darken your underarms when used. In my case it brings back the natural underarm skin tone. (Observation after two weeks of use. I think it will improve the skin tone or even whitens your underarms in longer usage)
This is my honest review. I have been using Absynthe Keep it dry and white anti-perspirant for two weeks when I wrote this review and I bought it from Ecocert (Absynthe distributor). The regular price is Php330 ($8) per 100ml bottle. You might think that the cost is higher compared to regular anti-perspirant but think of the good benefits that you can get from using this product.
I highly recommend Absynthe Keep it dry and white anti-perspirant to moms especially to those with sensitive skin. This product is also recommended for teenagers, college students, young professionals and all members of the family.
For more details of their products, you may visit their facebook fan pages at Absynthe Bath and beauty.