My three-year old toddler completed his toddler’s playgroup at Habits of the mind enrichment tutorial center. It was a fun and educational small playgroup for toddlers. Since from the start of their toddler’s playgroup up to the last day , I have noticed a good development from my son. I am one happy parent excited for my little boy to introduce him to starts schooling.
Benefits of Toddler’s Playgroup (Kid’s Summer programs)
- The child learns to make friends and play with other kids
- The child learns to communicate effectively and politely
- Toddler learns different stories from story telling of the teacher
- Toddler will be trained to behave in some ways
- A great program for the child to learn how to be independent in school
- Toddlers will begin to be prepared for formal schooling
In my recent post about Kid’s Educational summer programs at Habits of the mind, I have mentioned the Summer Programs at Habits of the mind. You can enjoy 20% off discount when you enroll by March 31,2012. For Preschoolers and toddlers (2 and up), Habits of the mind enrichment tutorial center have summer programs such as reading rocks, Junior Math Champs, Arts Circle, and speak Mandarin.
If your child is only two years old, you can enroll them with Arts Circle summer program for a rate at Php7,000/batch ($167). Stir your child’s imagination and self-expression through art activities that they will surely enjoy. There are other summer programs with age-appropriate activities.
- Batch 1 – April 9 to 20
- Batch 2 – April 23 to May 5
- Batch 3 – May 7 to 10
- Make up period – May 21 to 23
- Culminating activity – May 23
For inquiries please call Teacher Jesy at (632)482-1074 / 0923-8435552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org