Being a supermom is not just all about taking care of your child, doing household chores and working hard but it also has something to do with taking care of ourselves. When it comes to skin care, Johnson’s Baby products have been proven and tested throughout the years; that is why I felt so excited when I have learned the Johnson’s Baby Milk Bath invitation to all mommies chat with Mrs. Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo on Facebook (Johnson’s Baby Philippines) last March 12.
Hundreds of moms asked questions on the spot to Judy Ann’s secrets; from having beautiful skin and healthy fit body to parenting tips to working moms like her. Judy Ann shared her secrets on having supermom skin and her mommy tips and advice. On the other hand, moms also shared their own secrets too!
Top Questions that were asked from Johnson’s Baby Philippines facebook page and answers by Judy Ann
- How can you manage your time between work and family? It’s about setting your limits from the beginning and setting your priorities to avoid stress.
- How do you maintain your sexy body? You should have discipline in diet and exercise. Also, have time for yourself.
- What’s the best advice you can give to have a happy and romantic relationship for us, married life? Cheap dates always work! Ryan and Judy Ann regularly have movie dates. With the kids, they go to arcades and game center.
- How do you manage to keep yourself healthy inside and out? Happy family, happy mommy! Healthy mommy!
- Have you spent quality time with you babies and how did you do that? Apart from your questions on what I eat, I also drink up a lot of water. It helps leave the skin clearer and smoother. Every bath time and as much as possible, meal time.
- Can you share the foods that you regularly eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Fresh fruit juice everyday + cereals and muesli. During lunch time, it is important to have salad and protein. Also, yogurt every day.
Also, Johnson’s Baby selected some questions from the Johnson’s Baby Philippines community for Judy Ann to answer via video posted on the Johnson’s Baby Philippines Facebook wall. To thank all the moms that joined the first ever live chat, chatters won gift packs from Johnson’s Baby Milk Bath when their questions were selected. Johnson’s will be posting these personalized answers in Johnson’s Baby facebook page. Among the questions, I am so glad that my question was one of the selected.
My real question is “What is your secret in keeping fit and looking good?” Judy Ann responded to it via video and declared that there are absolutely no secrets. She described that she actually is always enjoying whatever she does for instance working out and dieting. She enjoyed playing with Lucho and consider him as her cardio-exercise and all-in-one gym at home. In looking good, she tries to be updated with the newest trend. It is important that you make yourself feel better. She suggested trying the spa services, home service massage and home service mani-pedic. Little kikay things means a lot for women so try those little things. She always pamper and keeps herself active by cooking. Every time she sees the smile on her children, it makes her a very happy mommy along with a pleased spouse as well. To watch the answer of Judy Ann via video, please visit Johnson’s Baby Milk Bath Q&A with Judy Ann.
Not only that, Johnson’s Baby Milk Bath posted a series of videos of Judy Ann sharing various skin tips for mommies. You can visit Johnson’s Baby Philippines Facebookpage (http://www.facebook.com/JohnsonsBabyPhilippines)
Mommies, let us always remember that when we take care of ourselves it shows! Just like Judy Ann, we too can have that supermom skin.
With Johnson’s Baby Milk Bath, even mommy can get skin as smooth and soft as baby’s because it is also good for mommy. It has 100% more milk proteins and Vitamins A and E that gives the proper nourishment so skin stays moisturized for extended periods of time, long after bathing. Johnson’s Baby Milk Bath keeps mommy’s skin looking smooth and healthy that babies will surely love to touch! Now mommy and baby can share the goodness of Johnson’s Baby Milk Bath!
This is a sponsored post by Nuffnang in behalf of Johnson’s baby milk bath. However, the views and opinions are my own.