The year 2013 is the symbol “Year of the Water Snake“. Snake is the Yin to last year’s Dragon Yang. In the astrology forecast, the water element year are most closely associated with education and research, making 2013 a very special year for scientists and scholars. Snake is a great sign, a positive one, with energy that can help us face all of the challenges ahead of us. According to the Chinese Zodiac, the year of the water snake is cautious, vigilant, mysterious, and wise. Feng Shui expert say that there will be more rosy financial market in 2013. People should stay alert because delusion and deception are common in the year of the water snake.
Lucky Animals Chinese Zodiac Symbols for 2013:
- The lucky animal zodiac symbols are Year of the Tiger and the Year of the Ox. They will gain wealth-related luck during the Year of the Water Snake.
- In issues related to love, romance and education next year – Dragons and Snakes are seen to be lucky.
- Horse is seen to have more “prosperity”.
- Rat, predicted to get the energies of the “white star,” which is associated with overall success
- Better “heaven luck” or karma will come to Year of the Dog and Boar.
Not so lucky animals Chinese zodiac symbols for 2013:
- The not so lucky animal zodiac symbols are Rabbit, Rooster, Sheep and Monkey.
Year of the Water Snake begins on February 10, 2013 to January 30, 2014.
Life is what we make it so our actions still matters most. Just like in my last year’s post for Lucky Animal signs for 2012, our luck, success and achievements in life still depends on how we live our life. Let us always do good things and love one another. Respect and faith in everything we do. Surely it will bring more luck in our lives.
Image credit: photobucket by ischyryan
Content sources: Astrology forecast, ABS-CBN news feng shui 2013