Dressing our little daughter with different girl’s hair accessories makes them so cute and adorable. It is so fun and enjoyable to mix and match from the clothes and shoes to wear up to their hair accessories. For little girls, they look so lovable and feminine with baby pink, lavander, and other light colorful combination.
When my daughter was a baby, I always let her wear a soft garter headband and other baby hair accessories. I would prefer with soft cotton materials. Now that she is a toddler, I am still very protective with the girls hair accessories that I buy. This is for my little girl’s safety and comfort.
When I am buying girls hair accessories, it would take me more time to pick. It is because I just don’t buy to what I see. I am very picky with the hair accessories materials. Where to buy for girls hair accessories? You can actually visit any hair accessory boutique. I bought some hair accessories for little girls at Marcela, Aksesoriz in SM Molino, SM Kids hair accessories section look for Sweet Gelato brand, Hair accessories section at the Metro Mall (I think they have Little Follies brand).
Tips on Girls Hair Accessories
- For girls hair accessories or girls hair clips, I prefer to buy clips that are covered with cloth all over. This is to avoid the scalp from any scratches or wound.
- Designs like butterflies, flowers, sun, Hello Kitty, hearts, ribbons, polka dots, and other cute characters are so cute to choose for little girls.
- For the headband, I choose a bendable headband with soft cloth and without spikes. These materials are very comfortable when worn.
- Hair accessories with light colorful combinations can be easily match with any color of the dress.
- Always keep your childs hair accessories in a drawer or in cabinet. This is to keep them clean. If you have a transparent cabinet, it is good to display it there too. That way, you can easily pick the accessory for the day.
There are times that my little girl didn’t want to wear hair accessories. To keep her hair neat, I just encourage her to wear at least a single hair clip. The photo below is my daughter wearing an aqua blue hair clip photo posted for toddler milestones 30-36 months.
Among the girls hair accessories, I’ve noticed that the hair clip keeps my daughter’s hair in place for longer time compared to headbands. How about you? What are the hairs accessories that you like for your little girl?