Meet the Winner of Design Your Destiny – The Apartment TV season 3. Congratulations to team Deankie and Tiara of the teamPhilippines. I am so proud and happy for both of you being my fellow Filipino citizen who’ve been very talented and excellent in the competition with their exceptionally unique and brilliant design.
In the final week, the contestants completed their final task – to design a new apartment from scratch in 72 hours! They were asked to incorporate the Dulux 2014 colour of the year, Teal, into their designs. Deankie and Tiara created a notable piece in their apartment with their light filtering installation on the ceiling made from potato sacks , incorporating eco design elements into their apartment.
For completed looks and full recap, please visit http://www.theapartmenttv.com/episode-detail/episode-10-what-we-would-do-for-an-apartment.
I am thankful that I’ve got a chance to ask several questions for them and they humbly give their cool answers that are worth-sharing for my readers.
- Who and what are your inspirations in making it in the finale?
- How did you come up with the idea of installing light filtering on the ceiling made from potato sacks , incorporating eco design elements into your apartment?
- In the final design, what was the most challenging part of the house that you did?
- What do you think is your winning style or design that makes your team stand-out?
- What is the best thing that you’ve learnt in joining The Apartment- Design your Destiny? Can you share some tips on how your team succeed to be the grand winner?
- What are your plans after winning the grand prize in The Apartment?